✧ॐ✧ ✨Your inner L I G H T shines when you are at P E A C E with yourself and the world around you ✨ Let go of the struggle and feel the B E A U T Y inside you. Allow all to just B E and just be you ✨ ✧ॐ✧ ✨ | ✨
| 🍁🍂🍄 Love this shot of dreadlocks beauty @elise.buch 🔮 blissing out in our handmade Nepalese "Manali Poncho" 🍄🍂
Shop yours via link in bio and check out our WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING DEALS via website homepage:
🍁 www.kamala.com.au 🍁🍄🍂
I had purposes to Instagram which I don't care about now- stuff like this site being an outlet, or like have a "theme" or to share opinions that I once thought were important. I mean it had its creative advantages and you can see through other creative lenses. That being said, I'll figure out what I'll do with this account- that which of course ties in to my daily pursuit of my goals (I'm not very good at multitasking and don't want this to take attention away from my work). And I thank Instagram for letting us post more than one picture, that way my feed doesn't look gross. I can add cover pages 😂 -----------------------------------------
Just quicks update if y'all care:
1) My communication skills (I don't know if you've noticed through my writing) are now better than average. I will finally take my required English classes that I've been dropping.
2) I've reached a two year mark this January of not attempting suicide. Yay!
3) Even tho I have severe ADHD, my time management skills are getting pretty decent. I might make it in life 😂🤷🏼♂️
4) Getting my degree might take me longer because of the dumb decisions I've made, but I'm rich with experience.
5) I might be driving soon.(never celebrate too early) Huge stepping stone given that I'm really badly mentally coordinated and I get motion sick easily, and I forget where I am. But I've beat those things, I'll explain later.
6)I've grown a couple chin hairs here and there. (there's probably more stuff to talk about but those are all stories and thoughts to share later 😌😬) #grossdailymusingsofasadboy#thoughts#poncho#comeback#ressurection#minimal#pale#gayboy#lgbt#unipolar#depression#growingup#boiiiiiiiiii
I already love it here. It's so beautiful, so different and original, love the history. It was rainy on our first day but still saw so much and loved every minute of it... minus the last Uber ride lol. #cafedumonde#bourbonstreet#poncho#frenchquarter
🐶 Love love LOVEEEEE this shot of the beautiful @enchanted.forest with her gorgeous pup 🐶❤️ Such gentle and loveable creatures, how special deep connections with dogs are ❤️ |
@enchanted.forest is layering up with our Deep Red Manali Poncho - Made of the softest 100% wool - designed by and exclusive to Kamala ❤️
We now offer free shipping (above $75 orders in Australia and above $100 orders International) Shop via link in bio: