What's holding you back from being stronger, fitter, mobile, agile, and just feeling better about yourself? Stop pushing it off and make the commitment to yourself and your health.
New to PowerLifting? Want to give it a shot and compete in your first competition!? Nows your chance!
• The purpose of this program is to prepare you to compete at a sanctioned OPA (CPU/IPF) powerlifting meet at the end of the 12 weeks.
• This is a 12-week in-person, hands-on group powerlifting training program with full coaching
• We are selecting up to 15 people to participate in this program. For those who are selected, we will cover the full meet fees ($75 lifter's fee and $15 anti-doping fee) for the sanctioned meet scheduled at the end of the 12 weeks.
• We will also offer the chance to earn one of three scholarships ($250, $125, $75) that may be used towards future training.
• E-mail: Damien@thelabto.com
• Link in bio : www.thelabto.com/12-weeks
Thank you to @_jake_sam for the shout out and support 🙌🏼 #repost
I just wanted to give a quick shout-out for a product thats blown me away. I've never been a fan of preworkouts because I don't like the amount of unnecessary and shady ingredients they contain. Materia by PR-Breaker is the first pre that I've found that contains only ingredients that have been scientifically proven to be effective. It's also dosed to contain the ingredients in their effective amounts. What all this means is you're going to get great energy, pumps, and endurance, without feeling overstimulated or sick. I absolutely love it. Furthermore, I wanted to give @derekcharlebois a big thanks for throwing in a t-shirt and shaker bottle as gifts. A class act and extremely knowledgeable business man and coach. #prbreaker#materiapreworkout
This variation can be done at the end of any exercise ‼️ Try it out and tell a buddy about it💪🏽
Ever seen someone do a workout in the gym and you want to say something, but don't want to come off rude and act as a "know it all"? Well I'm here telling everyone the right way to this one! #keytosuccess 🔑
@nikangelo13 If you take your bodyweight on a dead lift and turning your max reps from 20 reps 100 Reps Straight. How much would it transfer over to your one rep max? Also, your opinion on using the trap bar deadlifts as a assessor he to do a conventional deadlift?
@pioneer_fit made me the best belt I've ever had a few years back. If this getting skinny business keeps up I'll be in the market for a new one. What should I get embroidered? I'm thinking Bear Jew across the back. -----------------------------
Gearing up for a huge meet at #ReebokRecordBreakers come November hosted by @jesseburdick . Can't wait to see what the 220s has in store for me, and what I have in store for it!