Please welcome @cornelluniversity alum and parkour enthusiast Nikita to the Little Leaf Farms team! He’ll be helping with the day to day here at the greenhouse and on the road and we’re so happy to have him on board.
La Merced - the largest food market in Mexico DF (that's what the locals call Mexico City). It's a rabbit warren of local, in-season ingredients. For me, it was a great way of investigating the more obscure and less well-known aspects of Mexican cuisine.
Very cool to be serving this beautiful kingfish at the moment, caught off bateau bay, the place where I grew up and lived for over 18 years.
It will be served lightly cured for the first course of the @clareville_kiosk @blackestate wine dinner on Friday 6th October! Can't wait for this one! 🍷🎣😍
Budgeting is hard when trying to eat healthy so here is a good go-to when buying your produce on a budget. Organic is definitely more expensive so remember the dirty dozen and try to buy organic on those particular items 😉
We genuinely believe in handcrafted artisan produce. There is art, passion, and hard-work in it. One looks a little different to others, and it is what makes it exceptional, just like a loaf of artisan sourdough bread
🚚 "Truck Driver, Light or Delivery Service" 🚚
Job Duties and Tasks would include:
1) Drive vehicles with capacities under three tons in order to transport materials to and from specified destinations.
2) Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, and brakes in order to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
3) Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles. 4) Obey traffic laws, and follow established traffic and transportation
procedures. 5) Read maps, and follow written and verbal geographic directions.
6) Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
7) Maintain records such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing
statements in accordance with regulations.
8) Perform emergency repairs such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, fuses, tire chains, and spark plugs.
9) Present bills and receipts, and collect payments for goods delivered or loaded.
10) Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
11) Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases or other vehicles, using telephones.
12) Turn in receipts and money received from deliveries.
13) Sell and keep records of sales for products from truck inventory.
14) Use and maintain the tools and equipment found on commercial
vehicles, such as weighing and measuring devices.
Able to work in Australia is a must with a valid Australian driving licence.
This is a casual work average rate $23-$25/h “subject to change” .
If you are interested please email your resume and cover letter to : email@example.com