🔸3 cosas que no sabías!🔸
...del OKTOBERFEST parte 2...
Si quieres formar parte de nuestro BeerCrew:
🔸Escribe DM a @cervezalud indicando tu país de procedencia, y serás ubicado en el grupo adecuado. Juntos somos más!
Unete & comparte🔌🍻
Más publicaciones como ésta?
Lançamento delicioso no Mondial de la Bière Rio. Brazilian IPA Goiaba, da @barcobrewers. Amargor na medida com aroma de goiaba muito presente. Aquele de suco sabe? No sabor também, bastante predominante. Uma delícia! 🍻
A receita foi a vencedora do sexto BeerMatch – Em busca da Brazilian IPA. Concurso realizado pela cervejaria que buscava uma cerveja com brazilidade.
Who knew that Oktoberfest was in September? Or that I wouldn't absolutely hate drinking beer for 3 days straight? Or that it would be one of my favourite moments so far in Europe? Here's a few tips from an Oktoberfest first timer:
1) Buy your lederhosen or dirndl when you get there, it's cheaper and they're everywhere! Or better yet borrow it off a friend. Mine was still €60!
2) Be patient. You'll line up and wait hours for your first beer on opening day but it's completely worth it! Don't forget to run to your beer tent to secure a table. There's no shotgun!
3) Don't worry if you think you hate beer, I thought I did too. The beer was so yum and after 4 steins, you'll still be wanting more (if you can stand).
3) Eat. You'll need food. And if you think you don't, you're wrong. Don't do a repeat of our day one!
4) Tip your beer maid otherwise she won't come back to serve you!
5) Pace yourself, you've got a bloody long time to drink.
6)Don't camp it if you aren't a low maintenance traveller. I'm low maintenance but still struggled with the cold! Definitely didn't ruin my fun though, but not sure if I would do it again.
7) Make the most of the cultural experience. It's not just about beer, it's a carnival-like experience with rides, stalls, restaurants etc. There's more to it than drunk Aussies doing shoeys. There's drunken roller-coaster and fearfall rides too!
8) If you want to steal a stein glass, good luck! It's tough! I don't know how I managed to get my Haacker glass. I got caught by security and they still let me keep it!
9) Most importantly, if you have a 10pm flight, don't beer tent hop until 6pm as you may find yourself pulling your own hair back in the bathroom. Yup, it happened. And no, I didn't miss my flight haha.
Oktoberfest you exceeded my expectations. I'll be back next year! 🍻🇩🇪🏕️