Reasons why my little "cherub" had tantrums today (all of these are utterly true by the way): -
1. I said she couldn't put spaghetti in my pocket. -
2. She wasn't allowed to eat her grandad's trousers (!) -
3. I couldn't stick the daisy back on, after she'd picked it.
4. I received a text message. -
5. The potato didn't bounce when she threw it. -
6. She couldn't drink her water with a fork 🤦🏻♀️ -
Do I look fed up yet? I think the stress vein on my forehead kinda gives it away 😂
How long does this phase last??! 😩
Can we guess why my toddler is crying and is mad at ME?!
It's because she was watching Dora and not paying attention so she ended up biting my finger instead of the bread 🤣 (I wasn't paying attention either lol) ✨✨side note though... this toddler just went from 6 teeth to 9 this morning!!!! Holy cow 😱