A few things I felt like I needed to share with you (as I sit in my car with a sleeping 3 year old while the big boys are inside at a birthday party with daddy)...💙💙💙
1) this super soft sleeping Rudolph sweatshirt from my friend over @tealtulipboutique is a 🎄 Christmas season must! 🦌
2) these amazing red tassel earrings are also from @tealtulipboutique - grab a pair for someone on your Christmas list 🎄 and grab a pair for yourself while you’re at it - you won’t regret it! 😉
3) Me and the hubs are reading through the Advent book: The Dawning of Indestructible Joy by John Piper and have been immensely blessed by it ⭐️ It’s a quick daily reading that allows your mind to truly grasp the meaning of Advent and this season. I highly recommend it! ⭐️
4) I’m blown away (yet again) at how my hair has transformed from Monat 😳💜 I was NEVER able to achieve healthy looking hair on a first day wash 😞 it always took several days for the frizz to calm down and several times of running a curling wand through my hair to achieve soft “healthy” looking hair. This today is a from a fresh wash, the blow dry cream, allowing my hair to air dry and then a using a curl wand just a bit. Seriously only took me 15 min to do my hair 🤗😳🤭 I would love to help you help your hair - it’s not about it looking good (which it does), but it’s about your hair AND your scalp being healthy - something you CAN NOT achieve with other products out there 😉
5) I’m also consistently blown away at how my face has transformed from allowing @wilderanddwell to customize a skin care regimen and makeup from Beauty Counter. ❤️ Your skin will thank you for taking away all the chemicals and bad stuff that’s ruining our faces 🤦🏽♀️ .
Thanks for reading this! I know it was long and maybe annoying to you - but my hope is that in some way this message is able to bless you. I felt all of these things on my heart this afternoon as I sat in my car, so why not take the time to share the love ❤️?!?
How cute are these earrings from @primark? I never thought I’d end up liking the tassel trend but they are making me feel so Christmassy ✨🎄