Ohhh Georgie....I got your red balloon❤ .
My sister was on a roll today with this sudden pennywise obsession..she found out she had a yellow coat and next thing you know she wants me to call her Georgie and she wanted a boat....yeep too much YouTube for that little girl lol. And if course I had to make her happy and be pennywise for her. What good is it having a Cosplay sister if she doesn't Cosplay with you lol. Anyway it was fun we both had a blast and I'm glad she made us do this 💕
Hello 4c fairies!
A lot of people have been wondering how exactly I grew my hair in the past year. Here are my secrets:
Currently I use a blend of these oils on my hair (picture 2). I mix them all to my liking (and apparently the end product smells like tea tree oil) in one bottle (the one in the middle). Now a few pointers:
1. It’s missing an oil or two. I made this last month, and I don’t even remember what I actually put in it.
2. This oil blend is veryyyy dense and it may or may not weigh down the finer hair types so use at your own risk! 😈
3. I don’t know if this oil is what actually helps my hair grow but you’re welcome to try!
4. Now if you’re looking to try a hair growth oil, I would recommend the wild hair growth over the doo-grow, THOUGH the smell REALLY takes some getting used to.
5. I only started using this oil blend recently. To help my hair grow before that, I have followed numerous healthy habits I think we’re all aware of but don’t actually practice such as:
- not combing my hair while it’s dry. This is really bad for your ends and WILL break them. Also comb from tip to root, taking time to finger-detangle knots. - Keep your hair away and moisturized‼️
- I had starter locs all throughout the summer (third pic) and when I decided that I change my hair way too often for dreadlocks and took them out, my hair had grown immensely at that point!
- At one time during my growth process, I tried the greenhouse effect for about a month. It worked really well with the wild hair growth oil BUT it is EXTREMELY itchy, so if you’re not down for that, 🤷🏾♀️
- Drink a lot of water and mind what you eat‼️‼️
My next goal is to try the eucalyptus essential oil (I heard it helps brothas grow their beards out 👀), so I’ll give an update in about a month or two!
Last pic was my hair before my hair cut series last year and is my goals for the next 1.5-2 years 👐🏾
Thank you! 💓