Are you an Entrepreneur or Busy Professional struggling with time management, productivity and work-life balance related issues?
If YES!, follow our page for the best strategies, life and productivity hacks to maximize life’s moments.
It’s your choice. When we decide to do something, we do it because at that moment in time it is the ‘right’ thing to do. We may have thought about it, and thought about it. Discussed it with friends to get their opinion. We may draw on past experiences, reflect on what happened in the past, thought about the outcome that choice led to, then decide whether to go down that route, or try something different. We all make choices with a positive intention, I suspect nobody makes a choice, which would have a negative impact on themselves. There is no right or wrong at the time you make the choice. The choice we make at that time is always going to be the right choice. It’s only after we make that choice and our expectations aren’t met is when we say that we made the wrong choice ❤️#choice#decisions#WriteYourOwnScript#meditation#mindfulness#BeInTheMoment#SaturdayThoughts#Hypnotherapy#Hypnosis#reflect#positive#vibes#affirmations#yoga#LOA#Peace#Love
REFLECT || This week I have witnessed some really rewarding moments which reminds me exactly why I've walked this path and followed my dream and why I LOVE my job!
• 6 of my circuiteers beat their PBs in holding a plank
• 2 of my ladies took a leap & successfully attempted their first proper press up with results that totally surprised them
• 1 of my ladies upgraded herself to full burpees
• 6 of my ladies progressed to a more advanced version of an exercise
• Every single person showed up for their class or PT session with a positive mindset, a willingness to learn, push themselves and challenge themselves, and more importantly did it all with a smile on their faces.
I love working with each and every one of them and am so proud of what they're achieving and how far they've come in such a short space of time. It makes it all worth it 💪🏼