Front squats felt like garbage, but deadlifts went surprisingly well. Managed to hit 405x5 on beltless deficit deadlifts! The first set got me pumped up because the #mulan soundtrack was playing!
Beltless Deficit Deadlifts 3x5
⚫️124lb/56kg Bell⚫️Cross Over Style Turkish Get Ups Each Side Done Back To Back As 1 Set For 10 Sets With This Bell. Prior, hit 2 2lbs/1kgs wooden Indian Clubs work, 4 Round Circuit nonstop of x25 banded pvc pulldowns every set superset with x25 banded pull aparts every set, & a burner of ladder work up of crossover style Turkish Get Ups each side done back to back as 1 set for 1 set per bell with bells of 31lb/14kg, 35lb/16kg, 40lb/18kg, 44lb/20kg, 48lb/22kg, 53lb/24kg, 57lb/26kg, 61lb/28kg, 66lb/30kg, 70lb/32kg, 79lb/36kg, 88lb/40kg, 97lb/44kg, 106lb/48kg, 115lb/52kg. After, hit a 10 set superset of rock rings grips strict pull-ups using bodyweight x10 every set with strict Neurogrips push-ups pause at bottom of every rep x10 every set. Ended with a 20 set burner of 45lb/20kg steel club 2 handed Alternating Gamma Casts x10 per side (x20 reps every set). ⚫️⚒⛓Snap City⛓⚒⚫️
WOW! We are now working with over 50 athletes who want to get Bigger, Faster and Stronger! Sign up for a Free Evaluation for your athlete and join the fastest growing performance training program in the area: http://sidney.apexsportszone.com/
WOW! We are now working with over 50 athletes who want to get Bigger, Faster and Stronger! Sign up for a Free Evaluation for your athlete and join the fastest growing performance training program in the area: http://lima.apexsportszone.com/
*Edit* Thank you for the compliments on my top! It’s from @asics @asicssg; sports bra is fr @lululemon @lululemonsg ❤️
Here’s sth I like to do w a ball when my bum is sore fr leg day: the clamshell 🐚 Such a cute name, right? I learned this at my Crossfit fundamentals course, and was amazed by how much a simple-looking move cld make such a difference (i.e. cause so much pain in the moment, but bring about so much relief after!) ✌🏻
I did this ystdy post-liss 🌟 Just place a massage ball (a tennis ball will do if you don’t hv a massage ball) under yr bum, and find “the spot”— trust me, you’ll know when you find it. It’ll be a fleshy part of yr bum— don’t go rolling on yr bone, that’ll do shit all— and it will feel tender! Bring yr feet tog (both legs bent), and lower yr knee (the one on the same side as the ball) to the ground, and then bring it back up to meet the other knee. See why it’s called the clamshell? 😀 Repeat this a 10x and switch to the other side 👍🏻
So if you’re trying this on a day you don’t feel sore, yay you! But if you do this while DOMS-ing, be prepared that it WILL hurt, and that you will have to tahan/ren/tolerate the pain because this move is gonna help you recover way more quickly 🔥
Hope this helps! A and I are gg to church, then attending a baby’s 1mo party, and then I’m gonna go do liss + rehab when I’m back home! My rest day is usually on Sunday, but this week I switched it to Thursday cuz we watched The Greatest Showman aft work 🎪
1) Today we made HISTORY💪💚 and if you were here, then you were a part of history!!!! This was the very 1st ever full Powerlifting meet in Denton, Tx!!! Meets are hosted all over the state, in numerous counties and cities. But never had there been a fully sanctioned meet in Denton. USA Powerlifting's The Mean Green Raw Classic!
2) Our number one received comment was "This was the best ran meet I've ever been a part of". Our spotters and loaders were an absolute NASCAR pit crew out there! And our scoring tables were very efficient. Our judges were ontop of every attempt, we couldnt ask for a better group to have worked with.
3) We promised we would be done by 3:30 p.m....and we finished by 3:29 p.m..We keep our promises because the athletes is our # 1 concern.
4)The incredible PR's set left and right by all competitors was amazing! Lots of heavy weight being moved around.
5) Thank you to our venders @andersonpowerlifting and @levelspreworkout for providing for all athletes and spectators!
6) Finally Thank you to @elite_strength_tx for being our home and ALWAYS being by our side no matter what!
7) Thank you to the Cardella's for being the best Powerlifting family that this State could ask for!!
8) and FINALLY Thank you again to everyone for being a part of this special day.
SO PROUD of my athlete @jimmy_villainweakness for crushing it at his meet today! Hitting all time PR's on his Squat, Deadlift, and Total! Great job brotha!
Numbers and videos coming later!
Thigh Exercises for a thigh gap! 💪🏻
Tag a friend who'd love this workout!
Follow us @firstclassgym for daily workouts!
👤 Certified Coach
📩 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
💰2,000+ satisfied clients
All credits to the respective owner(s)
Follow (me) 😍 @hacksforfitness