Taking a cruise is perhaps one of the last species of vacation where you might need to consult with a real live person. We have always had highly successful cruising experiences but there are definitely some things that it might be a good idea to consult about. These include:
1. The size of cabins - is it really a good idea to have four people in an inside cabin?
2. Attire - formal night, casual, semi-casual - you need to know the difference.
3. Dining times and the fact that whenever dining doesn’t necessarily mean you can dine whenever!
4. EXTRAS - this is a big one - the cruise fare may be a great price but be prepared to add on for excursions, tips, a lot of photos, some ‘specialty’ restaurants charge a fee to dine in them, ‘specialty’ coffee, ie a latte, is often extra as are alcoholic and most other drinks. Oh and casinos, the last cruise we went on only paid your winnings into your cruise account...so watch out!!
5. On the subject of drinks and kids - an unlimited drinks Card is a good idea and saves a ton of money, you can also get them for alcoholic drinks... And so on...there are many questions but a cruise is a delightful way to vacation 🛳🛳⛴⛴🚢🚢⚓️⚓️🌎🌎 This photo is of the Grandeur if the Seas, Royal Caribbean cruise ship anchored off Labadee, Haiti.
Fun Fact: In 2013 21.23 million people took a cruise... #cruise#cruising#ship#ocean#vacation#holiday#beach @brittrip2017 @rgtmum #royalcaribbean#carnival#princess#cunard#celebrity#hollandamerica#cruiseline#www .mybrittrip.com #brittrip2017
#BricksAtSea2018 games & activities have begun for the ~20 participants from the #AFOL community! 30106 Ice Cream Stand from @LEGO #Friends (2013) was used during the “Build in the Bag.” All the #LEGO elements were dropped into a sealed zip-top baggie and builders had to assemble to model fully to the instructions without opening the bag. #LEGO
#BricksAtSea2018 games & activities have begun for the ~20 participants from the #AFOL community! 40203 Vampire And Bat (2016) was used during the “One Handed Build.” Everything from opening the box & pre-packs to model assembly had to be done using only your non-dominant hand. Winner was @EJBocan! #LEGO