The Royal Oak Market: Art Fair Edition is underway!
Join us today at the Royal Oak Market: Art Fair Edition
Featuring over 75+ artists! 🎨
Craft Beer and Wine 🍻 🍷
Official beer sponsor Arbor Brewing Company
Heaven on a Roll Marconi's Pizza Food Truck and The Salt & Sugar Co.
And Live Music 4pm-CL
Featuring: Wych Elm
Looking to create a new tradition this Thanksgiving? Try smoking your turkey over Royal Oak lump charcoal. Here’s how to do it:
1. After your lump charcoal is lit and ashes over, add a mixture of your favorite wood chunks such as hickory or apple
2. Turkeys are best cooked on indirect heat, so use a heat deflector. Place a pan of water on top of the heat deflector to regulate heat more easily and catch drippings from your turkey
3. Allow temperature to rise and stabilize between 225 and 250
4. After seasoning and removing neck and giblets from turkey, place turkey on grill grates above the deflector and water pan
5. Continue to smoke turkey for 25 minutes per pound while maintaining grill temperature of 225 to 250