#Eggtart ... yang aku pegang ditangan kanan ku ini adalah roti yg menurut catatan banyak orang wajib dicicipi kalau ke #macau . Mau tau review jujur dari aku? swipe sampai slide terakhir ya, ada video yg mengulas eggtart langsung dari jalanan depan #ruinofstpaul dengan cameraman princess @feby.pibi . Have a good day ya kalian semua 😊
First stop for today #ruinofstpaul .
Enjoy my time with mom and kampong kia @khomingcheng .
We've walking the same path together all these years.. nothing more important than #family .
Time is the most essential thing you need to give to your family.
Finally we went to Macau after we failed to wake up early on the previous day. Some interesting things that we found/experienced:
1. Getting somewhat lost in Taipa Ferry Terminal. Olive's never been to that port before.
2. Finding that the Christmas decorations on Senado Square and Ruin of St.Paul were so disappointing.
3. Eating delicious Portuguese egg tart.
4. Eating a big Portuguese (influence) meals which interestingly tasted like grandma's homecooking.
5. Having a delicious ice cream.
6. Walking until our ankles were sore.
And of course
7. Visiting museum
I would say it's a really interesting place to visit and totally worth of the ferry ride.