This boy gave us quite a scare today. He got a hold of my MIL’s medication and ingested 60 pills of Raloxifene which is for osteoporosis. She just got them refilled and they were still in the bag on top of a high counter. He somehow got to them while he was unsupervised. I went upstairs and saw pills scattered all over the floor. I frantically grabbed the bottle and the remaining pills and counted. 34 were in the bottle.... looked at the quantity and it was 90. I immediately grabbed hydrogen peroxide and induced vomiting. He vomited up around 50 or so pills from what we could count. I called the vet which directed me to call poison control. They said to get him to the vet to get activated charcoal to counteract the remaining pills and to have him watched overnight. Ran to the vet but because of Bailey’s prior history of abuse before we rescued him he has anxiety and PTSD and won’t let anyone around his face. They couldn’t get the activated charcoal down and it was closing time and they couldn’t sedate him. I went home with the charcoal and with no luck. I am constantly monitoring him but it seems like he’s okay. I think with his weight and that he threw up majority of the pills we’re okay.... and also considering that he is notorious for getting into things he’s basically is a tank when It comes to these kind of things. I’m hoping. 🙏🏼 prayers please!