I am so excited to offer these Reiki Infused Ocean Healing Smudge kits!
These are wonderful for bringing cleansing, ocean energy into your life. You can use the smudge stick to bless and cleanse yourself, your home, and crystals. The Abalone shell for gathering water to bless, or use to hold the Palo Santo stick after it's burned. It is also a wonderful heart chakra healing shell. And can be placed anywhere on your body to remove impurities or pain.
The amber bottle can hold seawater, holy water, or a favorite essential oil for anointing yourself or others. The crystal quartz can act as a wand or amplifier of energy. The Turquoise and Sea Jasper are wonderful throat chakra and earth chakra stones. The bracelets are created with various stones such as Amazonite, White Feldspar, Quartz, Precious Opal, Mother of Pearl, and Apatite. Each bracelet is unique and will be chosen intuitively. Just let me know your size.
(1) Palo Santo Wand - which I can engrave a short affirmation on. Ethically harvested in Equador
(1) 4" Abalone shell - Ethically harvested through a restoration project on the California Coastline
(1) 2" Wooden Crystal Grid - either Chakra or Merkaba style - depends on availability
(1) 1ml amber bottle w/ Quartz chips for holding Blessed Water or EO
(1) African Turquoise tumbled stone, approx 1"
(1) Sea Jasper tumbled stone, approx 1"
(1) Quartz point approx 1 to 1.5". shape varies
(1) Ocean Healing Natural Gemstone Bracelet measures small, medium, or large (style varies)
(1) Teal Muslin bag with "Dream" painted on ** I will also draw a message for you, from the Ocean Oracle deck, and send that with your package** This kit is $32 with Priority S&H
DM me for purchase ♡
My life has exploded with mermaids in the last two years, especially the badass, human-eating kind. So! This past Thursday I visited @seawitchnyc and was delighted by the decor, super cool outdoor garden space, and the kind service. 🥂 Thanks to @miapod for introducing me to it 💜 // #brooklyn#datespots#mermaids#seawitch#murals#art#newyorkcity#drinks
Got asked by 3 different people if I was a performer. Oh no honey, I just wanted to look like a glittery sea witch today! 😂🐳🐟🐬✨ Sea Shepherd's Stand Fast Festival was all kinds of perfect and I learnt so much! I can't wait to put together the vlog about this too!
Having a hard day. The local stray/my buddy Martha who sometimes popped up in my insta stories was taken to a cat shelter today. Made sure she had regular food and water every day, but couldn't give her the life she deserved and wanted her to have more care before winter came. Will miss her so, so much. If you can, please support a local cat shelter with food or donations, maybe even adopt a friend, whatever you can - my local one in Brighton does brilliant work and I'm so lucky they could take her in. Will use any money made from #Merpola orders this weekend to send some supplies their way. Hope you find a family soon Martha 😿