Roast pork, ham, salami, Swiss cheese, pickles and mustard.
Love the @seriouseats addition of salami, turns it into such an incredible sandwich.
The beautiful @linleyvalleypork shoulder worked so well as a coldcut will definitely be doing this again!
Perhaps lunch again today even 😂
Confessions of a Sushi Addict: When it's been so long since your last fix that you go all out!!!!! Can't believe this is the first time I've made sushi since I graduated over a month ago! 🍣❤️👍🏻
Sorry for being so quiet recently. I've been over at @humbug_and_the_panda working on our Doggie Bow Tie business. Check us out if you or someone you know has been looking for pet accessories!!
SF Sunset District locals fux with Dumpling Kitchen... How a'Bao' you?! 😶👌🏼 these are pan fried buns aka 煎包 (Jian Bao) fluffy n crispy browned on the bottom filled w meat n veggies like the ones you'll find on the streets of China. Locals kind of spot... if you live anywhere near downtown chances are you're never gonna find yourself here. 😁 #dumplings#dumpling#xlb#bao#sf#locallookout#eatfreakz
Tonight we eat CAKE! So excited for tonight's cake decorating and Cake Floristry Workshop with 2 of the best- @humans_eat_cake ➕ @pollenandpetal! 🍰🌷👊 in the mean time we're here 8-3:30- bringing you all the delicious things!
#Baonoftheday : Korean-style Beef Bowl in a bento😉 (ground sirloin, oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, honey or brown sugar, black pepper, chili flakes, garlic, shallots) topped with Sunny Egg, chili flakes and leeks over steamed rice. Too bad I don't have kongnamul as veggie side, would be perfect for this dish. | Cherry Apple | Sandwich | Seaweed Tempura (from the pack) | Black Sesame Bars | Fruit Snack Pack | Soymilk in Chocolate #tcabaonseries#tcacooks#lunchbox
Lovely dinner @fuegocph with the sibs! While the crab starter wasn't particularly inspiring, and I've had better empanadas, the tender, tasty ribeye was some of the best steak I've ever had and the roast potatoes with pancetta were delicious! We also loved the chocolate fondant and the dulce de leche creme brûlée!
Lovely service too!
I had one of the best experience here at @yakiyan. I took my bf here for date night and enjoyed the "chef's pre-fixe menu" style which means all of your dishes are chosen by the chefs and it's one of a kind dining experience!
YakiYan uses high-grade cuts of beef from Japan and the U.S., which is grilled right at your table. I also tried their signature craft cocktails, beer, and sake which was paired perfectly with our meal. Me and my bf really enjoyed our dinner here and we highly recommend this restaurant for your next date night 😉. Thank you @hangrydiary for the recommendation 🙌🏻
Joke of the day on the Daily Dog paper:
❓: What did the skeleton say to the puppy?
✅: Bone appetit
Hope that joke made you smile, if not, at least you smiled at his adorable face right? Happy Sunday guys 🐶
Hanging out with @givingkitchen and @supericaatl inside the @lexususa lounge at the @bbtatlantaopen. So excited to be here! Check out my stories for tournament action Venus plays tonight! #excitedtofeast
I went to taste of Edmonton yesterday and could not believe how packed it was!!! But I'm still glad I was able to take food pics without people's feet in them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1. Banana bread pudding, Zinc, 4.5/5. It wasn't as moist as it was before.. I found the bread pudding a little dry 😕 regardless it still has the same perfect flavour😋
2. Donair poutine, Quick Meal Mediterranean Food, 3/5. The fries were so soggy lol but the gravy tastes really good and the dish was piping hot! Very filling too.
3. Pig tail with bacon bean ragout, Solstice, 3.5/5. I thought it was real pig tail but it's actually just deep fried pulled pork lol. The flavour isn't like your typical pulled pork though. I'm not a big fan of this but if someone offered it to me I wouldn't say no.
4. Cactus chips with dill sauce, Canadian Brewhouse, 5/5. I liked how the chips weren't completely crispy and had soft parts. The sauce tasted good! Not very sour as I expected - and that's a good thing !
5. Butter chicken with rice, Khazana, 4.5/5. It was a tad too sweet for me but I loved how it was a little spicy! Sometimes butter chicken becomes just sweet and sour and not spicy at all so I really enjoyed this. They're very generous on the chicken too!!
6. Pad Thai, Thai Basil, 1.5/5. So disappointing! There was no flavour! All I tasted was probably a little splash of lemon. The dish came with a few bean sprouts and one little cube of tofu.
7. Jjajangmyeon, Won Jun Gak, 3/5. There was no meat in the sauce at all but it tasted pretty decent; I just found it a little too watered down..
8. Chicken satay with peanut sauce, Padmanadi, 3.5/5. The sauce is a little too sour. But I mean is that really a surprise? Everything at Padmanadi tastes like it's doused in vinegar. Anyway, it still tastes good as a whole if you don't mind the sour.... This is probably the only dish I like at Padmanadi lol.