Before ➡️➡️ After
1) a top BTS snap taken by top producer hun @s.o.r.c.h.a (on trendy BW film too) of me arsing around with a pentafinder planning the closing sequence of short film Wren Boys and
2) how it turned out! Posted open gate here so you can get a better idea of the lighting (and because I always loved this ratio). We had a tiny budget and couldn’t afford any kind of big night time lighting heads and the prison location we were shooting in had no functioning practicals at all. So fabulous gaffer @dlambsauce and his team spent an entire day while we were shooting day exteriors rigging practical security lamps all over our route. We used every single stretch of distribution and y cord we had on the truck and eventually, combined with a few small tungsten fresnels and a 1.2 hmi we managed to cover the massive area. Nearly every light source in these frames Dimi rigged 🙌🏻. Huge effort from all depts but stoked with how this turned out 🤩.
Name your film! Do you have a favorite film? Do you prefer black and white or color? Let's talk below! ⬇️⬇️#madeinwetzlar#darkroomlab
🎊WIN WIN WIN!🎉 It’s our 2nd Birthday!🎁 To celebrate we’re giving away this huge prize pack, the ultimate 35mm starter kit! 📷Including: - A brand new Olympus mju iii
- A black Bento Box from Since Alive
- 6 rolls of 35mm to fill that Bento Box
- Film is Alive Sticker from @themikepadua - A 35mm pin from @thirdculture - An @analogbook to record your first shots
- A handful of @walkensfilm stickers!
To enter, follow our page and tag two mates below!
To double your chances of winning head to our Facebook page and do the same. And yes, you can enter multiple times by tagging different friends 😉
Competition ends 11.59pm 31 December. Open to Aus and NZ entrants only. Winner will be drawn randomly.
A timeless classic in the making. Don’t think the G2 will ever age. At least not in my lifetime. I haven’t ever had an issue with mine, but I definitely wouldn’t take it trekking. Anyone have any issues with these rangefinders? Doesn’t seem like there’s too much that can go wrong. Now all we need is this is a mirrorless and I’ll order 2 #cameracollective
Now for some random photos... I left my shoes lying on the floor like this, and then the sun came through the window and hit them like this and make a fantastic shadow too...so I of course had to capture it. See, it addresses my obsession with light and shadow, and capturing beauty in ordinary things 😊 Also these are one of my favorite pairs of shoes 😍