T H E B L U E M O U N T A I N S
A single exposure.
Taken with my Sony a7rii
My lens used was the 1635GM
Post processed on Lr and Ps
The Alu-Guard grille mesh is strong 💪! ⠀
Using a thick 1.6mm perforated sheet, the mesh is powder-coated and made to exacting standards.⠀
There is no give (flexibility) in these screens but just like the other screens, they do allow air to flow through the room.⠀
If you'd like to know more about insect screens and different types available, you can contact us on 1300 369 923.⠀
Below we show you the most used tools in the world of construction:
1. Grinder: electric tool that has a rotating disc to cut materials such as concrete, steel, ceramics, wood.
2. Bailejo: the best friend of the mason, it is a metal trowel with triangular shape and rounded tips used to mix and place mortar mix in masonry work.
3. Bar: an iron bar with one pointed side and the other flat. Used for manual excavations.
4. Basket: small metal basket suspended from the roof slab of a building inside which workers work when performing painting or cleaning work on the facade of the building.
5. Champeadora: manual machine to give a surface finish to a surface, it consists of a cylindrical container with bristles connected to a crank that projects mortar when turning.
6. Level: measurement tool used to determine the horizontality or verticality of a surface (certain levels also measure surfaces inclined at 45 °). 7. Palette: rectangular wooden tool with a handle used for 'paletear', or smooth a plastered surface.
8. Parihuela: metallic container of cubic or cylindrical shape that has a volume of 0.027 m3 and serves to dose the amount of stone aggregates in the concrete preparation. If you want to know more Visit our Website:
www.dprobag.com Or follow us on our social networks like @dprobag
Amazon by #JamesDunlop is a bold and vibrant collection inspired by the flora and fauna of the region. This heavy weight cotton-linen blend is suitable for both upholstery and drapery. Visit us in New Plymouth or Stratford, pick your fabric, we'll take care of the rest!
Insulated double shutters look great and keep the heat in and the cold out. These are made from red cedar insulated wi/30mm of sheepwool which damps down any external noise and acts as a fire retardant.
Final orders are in for Pre Christmas delivery, thanks to everyone who's given me their business this year. I am now booking consultations for January installations, so please feel free to contact me and get booked in. Merry Christmas !