When your summer birthday girl decides she wants to share cupcakes with her friends on the last day of school, you spend the afternoon baking cupcakes together. And when she decides she wants HP cupcake toppers, you bust our your #silhouettecameo and make glitterstock toppers. #thethingswedo#harrypotterfan#raisingherright
Haremos una demostración para todos los que nos han pedido un horario especial, este jueves a las 19:30 en la tienda @crafty_todas_las_manualidades del Parque Arauco, están todos invitados #Silhouette#cameo3#silhouettecameo
As I'm crazily preparing for my youngest sister Ronnie's wedding this Saturday, I've dubbed this #unoriginalmomweddingweek ! Today I want to showcase the DIY elements from my other sister Margaret's "woodland" themed wedding, which was two summers ago at the McCann School of Art. Since my wedding was pre-Pinterest and pre-blog (see my last IG post!), I lived vicariously through her a bit and really got into the wedding crafting!
All these DIYs are a prime example of how weddings and @silhouette.inc are a match made in heaven!! Scroll through the photos to see a bunch of the DIY elements I made for her wedding.
1) I made wood table numbers for each of the tables by cutting gold vinyl from @expressionsvinyl with my #SilhouettePortrait
2) The venue was large and things were a bit spread out, so I made this sign to point guests in the right direction! I painted the lettering on using vinyl stencils cut with my Silhouette.
3) I personalized plain glass votives by ironing on @thermoweb #heatnbond to fabric, cutting it with my Silhouette, and ironing it onto ribbon or burlap to wrap around the votives.
4) My sister (the bride) MADE all the desserts, and I created food tags to label them by printing and cutting with - you guessed it - my Silhouette!
5) We added a little extra personality to the place settings with these cute "Eat, Drink, and Be Married" tags - another Silhouette print and cut project!
6) The card box I made for my wedding (see my last IG post!) made an encore appearance!
7) Margaret's wedding was definitely a joint effort with our amazing friends @Lisahackman and @juliannaleemurphy of @sandpiperandco. This incredible sign was hand painted by Julie - isn't it beautiful??
I love looking back at all these pictures...it really was a beautiful wedding and a perfect day! Now, on to finish all the remaining projects on my to-do list for my youngest sister's wedding!
No make up, hat, sunglasses. -Almost trip to ER after dramatic eye poking incident
-ten minutes late to swim lessons due to said incident -play date -kiddo car nap -"the kids" are pet and plant sitting
-errands (2 if I'm lucky)
-make dinner for the three of us that they may or may not eat
-try to work on 2 new orders
Thanks how I roll. 🚘
Outro dia vi um papel com corte laser pra fazer origami. Pra variar só tem no Japão, fui inventar moda e tchan nan: usei minha #silhouettecameo pra cortar e dobrei um #tsuru . Tenho q aprimorar mas acho q vou me divertir mto até achar pra comprar o papel. #origami#origirl#passion
Yeahh, @farbkleckscollection geht mit seinen ersten selbst entworfenen und produzierten Plotterfolien an den Start. Ich habe zusammen mit @mos_flying eines der zahlreichen Designs getestet. Mein lieber Mann hat die perfekte Datei zum Design entworfen. Ich finde den Wassereffekt der Folie in dieser Kombi genial. Ab morgen ist das Shirt als Designbeispiel im Farbklecksladen in Erlensee zu finden. Mein Großer hat natürlich sein Eigenes😉
I had a great time in Nashville for the ISS Show with our friend's US Cutter! They are all so awesome, and an Authorized Siser Distributor! Check them out at www.uscutter.com 🤘🏼😎 #SiserNA