So I've been talking about my new #lazygirlfitness community that I opened up over on Facebook, it's a group for women who WANT to make healthy changes in their lives but don't have the time or desire to be 100% perfect. You can still get results by making small changes and not driving yourself up a wall trying to meal prep and get in hardcore daily workouts and ALWAYS passing up on the treats--idk about you but that attitude always left me quitting in the end because I'd fall off track and feel like a failure. I don't want ANYONE to think that they have to be perfect to get results, you just have to be patient and that's why I wanted to open up this group. It's completely free to join, you can add your friends, and starting tomorrow I'm going to be running a little crockpot recipe series! Fall is here and I know I loooove coming home to hot dinner in the crockpot, and what's simpler than dumping a bunch of ingredients in and coming back hours later to a healthy meal?? If you want the recipes, just request to join the group and I'll accept you in, and add any friends that you think will be interested, too! I'll also continue to share some super easy workout moves and different tips just as always. 👯💪🏻💕 the link to join is in my bio! Follow the link and click the first button to join #lazygirlfitness or send me a message and I'll send you the link directly. ✨ see you there!!!
Combínalo como quieras! Con granos, pescados, mariscos, ensaladas, tacos o lo que quieras! 👩🍳
Ingredientes 🌱cada 4 tomates perita
🌱3/4 cebolla blanca
🌱jugo de limónes verdes al gusto 🌱sal y pimienta
PICAR TODO CHIQUITITO
Combine it to your choice! You can add it to grain salads, meat and fish dishes, tacos, or however you want! 👩🍳 Ingredients
EVERY 🌱4 tomatoes (medium)
🌱3/4 white onion
🌱a Lot of cilantro❤️
🌱the juice of some green lemons (to taste)
🌱salt and pepper
When you have ripe avocados you make guac! And oh my this was good:
3 ripe avocados
1-1/2 Tbs of lime juice
1/2 small red onion
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cumin
The great thing is I didn't have to leave my place to get the ingredients!
【兒童營養學】京蔥肉絲配薄餅 Shredded Pork with Hoisin Sauce
Encouraging your kids to eat and intake essential nutrients have always been our mission. Shredded Pork with Hoisin Sauce might be the perfect dish for the task! With just shredded pork, onions and spring roll wrappers as ingredients and a few simple procedures, your kids can enjoy both the wrapping process and the food. With our newly opened sister company Jian Qiao Education, you can count on us for both kids' education and nutritional advices.
Yummmmmmmmy! Is it ever satisfying!!
A good old fashioned hearty bowl of Sunday Oatmeal - carbonara style, the J.L.O. way🙃
Try it for yourself!
For two portions of oatmeal base:
• 1.5 cups of liquid ( I used 3/4 cup water 3/4 cup unsweetened Oat milk)
• Zest of 1/2- 1 organic lemon ( to taste)
• 2 whole organic free range eggs
• 2-3 drops of liquid stevia ( to taste)
• natural vanilla extract ( to taste)
1. Put liquid and lemon zest in pot, heat
2. Add in oats, stir occasionally until most liquid is absorbed turn off
3. Immediately crack two eggs and stir in well
4. Add stevia & vanilla extract
Add ins today ( I vary a lot):
• 1 tbsp of ground ( on the spot) flaxseeds
• 1 scarse tbsp of raw hulled sunflower seeds
• 1 scarse tbsp of dried unsweetened mulberries
• 1 small- med organic gala Apple with skin, cored, then cut into chunks • Ceylon cinnamon to taste
• Top of w more cold oat milk or coconut milk or whatever milk until desired consistency is reached
#healthylifestyle#deliciousbreakfast#breakfastideas#simplerecipes#relaxingonsundays#rainyday # Fitness #lifestyle#dayoff#lifeisgreat#noworkoutstoday#commitment#passion#itsmylife#stayinshape#lifeisgoodfitnessmakesitevenbetter !!!
@J.L.O FITNESS &CO.
🇲🇽RECIPE OF THE WEEK🇲🇽.
Mexican lasagne with avocado salad. Click my profile link for the full recipe! .
Treat yourself this Sunday with this super tasty and simple meal.
It's rare to find the mood to cook (it's not one of my hobbies) but there were times where you got tired of eating sandwiches, eating out, and have some healthy ideas on what to prepare in your mind. And thus, this was created. Huh, not bad.
1 packet of ketupat (to portion the rice for one person, and can boil along with the egg)
1 siew pak choy (not one leaf, but one...tendon?)
1/2 carrot, sliced
1 spoon kimchi (optional)
6 cherry tomatoes
1 egg tofu, sliced
1/2 spoonful veggie oil
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 shallot, medium,minced
1 reaspoonful of salt or to taste
1.Boil egg and ketupat, set aside to cool.
2.Boil caroots and tomatoes. I like them soft so I let it boil longer. If you like it crunchy, just boil for a minute or less.
3.Fry garlic, shallot and salt (better to 'tumbuk' as 'tumis' with 'cili padi', but we make do with what we have). 4.Separate the bok choy by leaves and add in to fry. Set aside the bok choy. Don't turn off the stove yet.
5.Add in the sliced egg tofu, stir softly and infrequently until some of them turn slightly gold brown. Set the egg tofu aside.
6.Slice the boiled egg, take out and break the rice from the boiled ketupat
7.Put the rice from ketupat as the base layer. Then decorate on top with the 'lauk' (the bok choy, carrots, egg tofu, etc). Tada! 🍜
I thought it was expensive to prepare, but when I divided the cost for bought bulk ingredients at Tesco, it will cover for 7 meals, RM5 each.
#anchovy#zeppole , little savoury #italian doughnuts 🇮🇹 It's fun to make traditional family recipes that bring everyone together with the love of food. Granted these may not be as healthy as I usually cook, but there's something nice about eating things that bring back great memories ❤️ Tell me your family favourite/s that you grew up with and bring back great memories for you!! 😍
Fried rice vegano! Ótimo jeito de usar todos os legumes da geladeira! Esse fiz só com brócolis, kale, cebola, alho, gengibre, tofu, pimentão, limão e esse rabanete lindo pra finalizar e dar uma crocância 😍
Vegan fried rice! Delicious & easy way to cook with all the veggies you have in the fridge!
Preworkout zoats to fuel my cardio & HIIT session this morning.🍧I do love fasted cardio on occasions, but today we are training a little later than usual & at a new gym further from home... there's no way I could fast until 10ish + smash a stair workout!🙅🏻Listen to your body, treat it right with good nutrition & activity everyday! 💪🏼
Good morning! 🌝
Pink pomegranate smoothie bowl
🌸🌺🌷🌸🌹🌺🌸🌺🌷🌸🌹🌺 Banana, carrot, ginger, dates, coconut water. Pomegranate seeds to top.
Play around with quantities depending on your taste. Start with a little drop of coconut water if you like your smoothie thick, add more ginger for more of a kick 💥
Raise your hand if you've eaten eggplant before! Oh wait, everyone?! Well shit, of course I'm late to the party, again (insert story about trying mustard for the first time earlier this year). 🙃
ANYWAYS, I made this recipe on Tuesday and boy I've been eating it ALL WEEK!
It came out a tad soupy, however that was my OWN FAULT for not letting it sit for 10 minutes - don't be like me. 🤦🏼♀️
The original recipe is for a crockpot version and I made a few changes; find that one on skinnyfitalicious.com.
Eggplant Lasagna Casserole
1 lb. ground chicken
1 large eggplant (or 2 medium)
16 oz. non-fat cottage cheese (or any variety)
1 large egg
16 oz. Italian style tomato sauce
½ cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
½ tbsp dried parsley
¼ tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to high broil or 500 degrees. Slice the ends off the eggplant then thinly slice it.
2. Place the slices on a baking sheet, sprinkle with salt and let sit for 10 minutes.
3. Broil or bake the eggplant 5-10 minutes until lightly browned.
4. Remove and pat with paper towels to remove any liquid remaining from them.
5. Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees.
6. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken, cottage cheese, dried parsley and egg. Stir to incorporate the ingredients thoroughly.
7. In a 9x12 (or smaller) dish, place ¼ cup of sauce on the bottom of the pan.
8. Place a layer of eggplant over the marinara sauce. Then place a portion of the chicken mixture followed by a portion of the sauce. Repeat this process for 2 more layers.
9. Top the last layer with the remaining sauce and mozzarella cheese.
10. Cover the pan with foil and cook for 30 minutes. Uncover bake an additional 10 min.
11. Pull from oven and sit for at least 10 minutes.
Happy Saturday y'all ✨💕✨
This dairy-free avocado & peanut butter ice cream is 💯💯💯
And as simple is always best, just 4 ingredients (and no refined sugar!) are used to make it: avocado, cashew nuts, almond milk and honey. That's it!! 🥑🍯🍦
Recipe already on the blog ➡️➡️
As avocado is full of healthy fats, potassium and vitamins, it's amazing for eye and skin health and helps lower blood pressure ❤️❤️
Macro details per scoop: 373 calories, 8g protein, 26g total fat,32g carbs ✔️✔️
Have you made dairy free ice cream yourself? I'd love to know how you make yours 😊😊
#Repost @lailascheesecakeco (@get_repost)
・・・ I'm so pleased to see this sweet little girl benefit from Nutrition Blooms nutritious chocolate milk and enjoy it 😀. She is lucky to have such a thoughtful mom!
It's Thursday, and the weekend is SO close! Being a mom(preneur) means my weekends are just as busy, if not more, than weekdays. So, I need all the energy I can get! Today we made @nutritionblooms energy boosting chocolate milk and it was a HUGE hit with the kids, and so so delicious! Thanks so much Nutrition Blooms. Check her page out for some awesome recipes and health advice!
This is probably my all-time favorite chicken recipe. My great-grandma used to make it when we'd visit & I could never get enough. Hers still tasted better (doesn't food always taste better at Grandma's), but this comes close.
Great Grandma's Fried Chicken:
.Chicken breasts, thighs, etc. (my gma used drumsticks) (remove skins)
.1 c. flour
.1-2 tsp. salt
.1/4 tsp. pepper
. buttermilk (optional)
1. (Optional) Soak chicken in buttermilk overnight
2. Combine flour, salt & pepper in a Ziploc bag
3. Heat electric frying pan to high heat (350-400) and add 1-2 Tbs. oil
3. Place chicken (one at a time) in bag & shake until coated, place in frying pan
4. Fry each side until golden (5-7 minutes)
5. Turn heat down to low (225-250) & add water, covering chicken almost completely (I usually add 4 c.)
6. Cover with lid & let cook 2-4 hours, checking every 45-60 minutes & adding water as needed
7. When liquid is getting low & chicken is fully cooked (like the picture), remove chicken
8. (If needed, add 1-2 tsp. flour to liquid and whisk to thicken), pour gravy over chicken
Okay, this looks complicated, but it's really soo soo easy and yummy. The chicken is so moist and falls apart! Mmm😋, I can't wait for dinner tonight! (I usually serve with mashed potatoes and veggies.) #JacRecipes#ChickenDinner#EasyMeals#FamilyFavorite#KidFriendlyFood#FamilyRecipe#OnePotMeal#Favorite#FoodIsFun#WhatsForDinner#FourIngredientMeals#SimpleRecipes#SimpleCooking#SimpleChickenRecipes#EatUp#GreatGrandmasRecipe#FriedChicken#GreatGrandmasChicken#FridayFood#WhatsCooking