Part of the Artist Editions collection, this @kohlerco Kallos #bathroom#sink was one of our favorites on display at the new #Kohler Experience Center in LA. It’s hand-etched glass and comes in a variety of jewel-toned pastels. 💎
This small but perfectly formed Shaker Kitchen looked out onto a pretty courtyard right in the heart of Clerkenwell, East London. What a lovely little spot to do the washing up. #deVOLKitchens
Kitchen sinks are one of the most used kitchen equipment. After a while, it emits foul smells from the drain if not cleaned properly. Here's how to clean your sink drains to prevent bad odours from filling your kitchen. #DevonKingsDIY
1) Pour a pot of boiling hot water down your drain.
2) Dump in about 1/2 cup baking soda. Let that sit for a few minutes.
3) Then, pour a mixture of 1 cup vinegar and 1 cup very hot water down on top of the baking soda.
4) Cover with a drain plug (to keep the reaction down below the drain surface) if you have one and let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
5) Flush one more time with a pot of boiling water.
You need to do this at least once a month to keep your drain clog and smell free.