Annnd as I answered my last message for the day/night (which was to the beautiful Anita) the clocked stroked 11:11 as I looked up to check the time bed.
My life is on the right track and the universe has told me so in many ways this week and this being one of them.
Sweet dreams Darlings, Tomorrow let’s Chat, have coffee, build dreams then create them, let’s change lives and then let’s sip champagne to celebrate Life, why because it’s worth celebrating and your worth it and I’m worth it 💕
#11 :11 #universe#vibes#trustinstincts#intuition#sixthsense#everyday#life#journey#creating#goodnight
6. Reduce interior lighting- turning on the inner lights in a car unnecessarily while driving at night can impair a driver’s sight. Avoid using smartphones and other gadgets with bright screen lights especially when sitting next to the driver at night.
7. Rude interactions- upsetting a driver by condemning his driving, giving bad news, asking about an upsetting topic & rudely correcting their road decisions can be dangerous. Corrections can be made with respect; without insulting the driver. Upsetting news can wait till you arrive at your destination.
8. Sit right- understanding sitting positions in a vehicle can help the entire journey, a tall person has no business sitting directly behind the rear-view mirror as this can obstruct the driver's sight, neither does an infant have any business in the front seat with the driver. Passengers should profile themselves before boarding any vehicle, kids should use booster seats & the child lock should be used where necessary.
9. Do as the driver says- the driver has a right to issue instructions to occupants of the vehicle and this isn’t up for debate, always follow his/her instructions.
10. Avoid use of aerosols: spraying insecticides, concentrated perfumes & other forms of aerosols can harm the driver, he/she might have respiratory disorders like asthma etc which can be aggravated by the use of aerosols in a confined environment.
I realized I never posted this! This was an entry for the Yamacon badge art contest. The theme was “sixth sense” (for their 6th year running). Had to be ghostly and supernatural. Some of the symbolism:
The way her kimono is folded is traditionally how it’s put on the dead. Suggesting she’s not all alive.
The skull on her head is inspired by Elias from Ancient Magus Bride.
There’s a small skull in her garter inspired by Soul Eater.
Her necklace is kind of like spirit beads (For me it’s a Shaman King reference).
And of course the forest spirits from various Studio Ghibli movies.
It was all done digitally. Though I did not win. (Honestly I have no idea how they picked winners. The other contestants I wanted to win, didn’t, and then at the con I noticed most badges didn’t even have art from the contest.)
Ah well. It was really fun to draw, anyway! I feel proud of it! Tho I almost didn’t want to color it, I loved how the lineart had turned out!
Second edition of #JeremyWatchesGayShit is here, and today I watched #DreamBoy . #DreamBoyMovie was made in 2008. This movie left me with a positive feeling in the end, while my feelings while watching were a rollercoaster. First I didn't like it, then it got deep and I liked it, then I didn't like it again, them the ending brought me back to liking it. Usual #gaystory . Boy lives in a southern small town and falls in love with his nice neighbor / teenage school bus driver. The bus boy feels the same, but is less open about it and has a girlfriend. While fooling around one time, lonely #gay boy shows sexual knowledge beyond his years and bus boy gets surprised and angry. Comes out that lonely boy has been sexually abused by his domineering pig father his whole life, while his mother stays out of the way. This is the deep part where i started to like it (for surprising depth). Lonley boy runs away and while away goes camping with bus boy and bus boys friends. Of course the friends catch them fooling around and #tragedy ensues. SPOILER ALERT: I will give away the ending because it is only a 3/5 on my rating and anything more than a 3.5 I wouldn't spoil. Anyways, bus boy's #macho#closetcase#homophobic friend attacks lonely boy and rapes him, then in disgust kills him. This leaves bus boy heartbroken. After the funeral, lonely boy's now protective mother leaves pedo dad. Lonely boy wakes up in house, as a ghost I guess, and walks to the graveyard and sees his bus boy leaving his funeral crying. He visits bus boy in the bus boy farm and voila, bus boy can see him! They embrace and it ends with bus boy driving the bus and seeing lonely boy in the mirror. END SPOILER. So it starts off the typical small town gay love story and ends with a gay #SixthSense vibe. Recommend if you only watch #gaymovies , but if you are looking for a one off, I'd say pass. Next Up: 2006 #PosterBoy#PosterBoyMovie or as I always call it. The gay movie, lead by the hot blind guy from #StrangersWithCandy .