🚨 LONG POST ALERT 🚨
So here I am... about to start documenting the journey that I hope will change my life! I have an uncomfortable and detrimental relationship with food! This was caused by the chemical reaction of Weight Watchers and my brain!
5 years ago, I lost 4 stone in 6 months on WW.... The majority of that time I was hungry... forever depriving myself which resulted in quick but unsustainable weight loss.
Fast forward to now. I’m 3 stone heavier than at Goal and I’m just as obsessed with what I and others eat! Yeah I know!!!! Work that one out? 😬
After reviews , recommendations and eyeing up various SW insta’s, I joined @Slimmingworld💡🌎 The aim through group and the use of Instagram is to change my opinion of food!......Just because I love food, doesn’t mean I have to fight this fight anymore! 🆘🙏🏼 .
🌸10 Facts About Me 🌸
1. I’m 36
2. I’m a single Mum to an incredible teenage girl 💕👧🏻
3. I work bloody hard at a job I’m lucky enough to love! 👩🏻💻🙌🏼🛍
4. I’m addicted to Caffeine and cannot survive without it ☕️ .
5. I got engaged 💍 on 17/07 to the most amazing guy to walk this earth 🌏
6. Sometimes life throws me the biggest cake 🍰shaped curveball and I find it hard to say NO!
7. I joined Slimming World 3 weeks ago and I’m half a stone down. ⚖️
8. I’ve got 3 Stone to lose and I’m determined 💪🏼😘 .
9. Sometimes I’m a maverick really shitty choices both with food & life 🤦🏻♀️....I’m human!
10. I got this 🤜🏻💓🤛🏻