Today’s food has been a bit of a weird one as haven’t found much time to actually eat! .
Breakfast - light & free yoghurt and apple.
Lunch - grabbed some honey roast ham pieces from Tesco to munch on the school run. .
Tea - I’m starving so it’s a SW burger with bacon, mushrooms & egg in a HXB bun and HXA cheese slices with a side salad.
0 syns so far today 😍 #sw#slimmingworlduk#slimmingworldprogress#slimmingworld#swinsta
PROGRESS PHOTOS ALERT:
I'd already posted these a few hours ago, but the caption was incredibly long; and there were some good points and bits of valuable information, but I got tired of writing it halfway through because Instagram decided to delete the second part of my caption before I uploaded it. So I CBA.
Basically if you want to see my progress throughout the years scroll through, and if not just don't look 😊
A bit of background information:
Oldest pic: I was previously 10 stone normally, had put on 1 stone, freaked out and lost too much weight - went down to 8 st 11lbs.
Picture after that:
Had been 10 stone happily for a while again, then put on 2 and a half stone and joined Slimming World to get rid of it; but only lost half a stone, then quit Slimming World thinking I'd lose the rest on my own. I didn't ha. Had gotten down to 11 stone 13 lbs at this point.
Picture after that:
My heaviest weight and most unhappiest (purely because I felt uncomfortable 24/7 - hot and sweaty, thighs chaffed, couldn't walk or go upstairs without getting out of breath - and none of my clothes fit). I was 13 stone 6 lbs.
Last picture: is NOW 🙂 I've lost 15 lbs with the help of Slimming World and I'm going to continue to do so until I reach my target of 10 stone 🌞
If you managed to get through all of this, thank you ☺️💕
Thankyou for the tag @the_shrinking_veggie 😄 I've had a massive influx of followers so this will make a nice 'about me' piece !
1. I have been a vegetarian since I was around 5 years old. I have had a few slip ups but I've always gone back to being veggie 🌱
2. I'm currently transitioning to a fully plant based diet after watching a few food docs on Netflix 😳 a real eye opener on how bad dairy is for your body and the planet.
3. I am 27 years old
4. I am married and I have 2 children, Poppy (8) and Zen (4 months) 👨👩👧👦
5. I have 3 pets, a dog called Rocky and 2 cats, Chilli and Spice 🐶🐱🐱
6. I live in Nottingham, UK
7. I absolutely love to cook and bake for people. I am a feeder 😂🙈
8. My favourite food is curry 😋
9. I kicked a huge sugar addiction after my son was born, it was probably the hardest thing I've done health wise but an amazing feeling to be free from addiction !
10. I suffer from severe ADHD
11. Before my son was born I was a photographer for 5 years with my own business 📸
12. I have about a million hobbies from silversmithing, upcycling furniture to crochet and mosaic making
13. I am very creative and I love making things ! If I see something I like I will always see if I can make it myself !
14. Slimming world has changed my life 😊 I feel like a better person inside and out for finally looking after myself and nourishing my body with healthy foods.
15. I still don't know what I want to do with my life !
16. I'm thinking of going back to college to study ceramics.
17. My dream is to move to New Zealand in the not too distant future I hope !
18. I love to travel !
19. Nature gives me life, I adore the Peak District and love spending hours exploring new places.
20. I have a really crap tattoo on my foot 😂
Hope you enjoyed this little insight in to my life 😄😘 #slimmingworld#sw#slimmingworldmafia#slimmingworldfamily#slimmingworlduk#swuk#slimmingworldprogress#cleaneating#healthy#weightloss#weightlosstransformation#weightlossjourney#slimmingworldjourney#slimmingworldfollowers#slimmingworldmums#slimming#healthyeating#foodoptimising#slimmingworldvegan#slimmingworldvegetarian#vegan#swvegan#vegetarian#20factsaboutme
Just goes to show, sometimes you realise that progress is happening even if you can’t yet see it yourself 💕 I need to keep going, or in the words of my friend @mirifit12, “trust the process”. It did knock my confidence on Wednesday when I didn’t achieve what I would consider a big week 1 loss, but I guess slow and steady wins the race. And my body is going through a lot right now, what with my poorly wrist, coming off antidepressants and my other health issues. I need to believe that it will do its thing in its own time and I will get to that SW target in the end. You got this, girl 💕
Still a long way to go...but I’m really starting to see the changes.. far from happy. I was 14 stone 7 at the start of my journey and I’m now 10 stone 11.5▫️ I have set my target to 10 stone 2 but I still feel like that is not where I want to be▫️ I want to reset my target to 9 stone 10 and then see if I’m happy.. changes are being made and the pounds are still coming off.. some weeks bigger losses than others but I take each week as it comes. #slimmingworldprogress