Why thank you @slimmingworldvickyy for the tag! So here goes:
1. Donkey. Love 'em, would happily open a donkey sanctuary if I had the room!
2. Let There Be Love by Nat King Cole. For sentimental reasons as it was our first dance - aww!
3. Bakewell. The heart of beautiful Derbyshire and the home of puddings and tarts!
4. Apart from my children, my 3 rings from my husband
5. My holiday to the Isle of Man when I was 6!
6. Lavender - colour and plant
7. Walkers Smoky Bacon
8. Football (huge Spurs, Derby County and England fan!). Love Cricket too!
9. Does Ebay count?! 10. Lots of you lovely people on here who are happy enough to follow my boring life!
Well that was fun and harder than I thought it would be! How about @lems_sw_journey, @lupsonxo and @rebeccaxwears giving this a go?! #slimmingworld#slimmingworlduk#slimmingworldjourney#swjourney#slimmingworldmotivation#slimmingworldhelp#slimmingworldfamily#slimmingworldsupport#swuk#instalove#instalike#instafamily
It took a lot for me to post this photo because I feel so uncomfortable.. I've always been a fairly confident person despite my weight, and this picture was taken on a night out a few weeks ago, and I felt horrible. I felt like the big elephant in the room, and i felt my confidence at rock bottom! I tried to get my friend to take a 'good angle' from high up, and no matter what angle she tried I still felt horrible! But it's nothing to do with the angle, the photo, it was about how horrible I felt about myself. This was my motivation to finally do something about this and join slimming world! I've lost 12lbs so far, and though this is only a drop in the ocean, it's a start..