Tagged by the lovely @leahs_losing_it
Feel free to join in.
1) HW & SW: 144.2kg / 317.9lb
CW: 83.5kg / 184lb
GW: I don't have one anymore, but it was 70kg /154lb.
2) 43, Female, 5'6, Australia.
3) Yes 3 beautiful Rottweiler's & 2 cats
4) Single, 3 sons - 23, 21 & 17.
5) I didn't have weight-loss surgery, but my best weight-loss hack is "Consistency" Work-out: move your body every single day, even if it's just a short walk. Make better food choices. Keep going, don't give up! you'll soon see the results you've been working hard for, real soon. And take photos of your progress.
6) Yes - Smashed it. My goal was to lose 35kgs / 77lb in the first year. I'm down 60.7kg / 134lb in 10.5 months.
7) Be closer to "my" ideal body. Lose more fat, and gain more muscle. .
Health isn't about the weight you gain. It's about the life you gain.
Just smashed out my fifth pt session.
As an anorexic I've spent my life pushing myself to essentially create a strong mind and body. Strong?? You say... How much mental determination does it take to push past hunger? To push past the sickness that ensues. Let me tell you it takes a lot. I once spent a couple of weeks drinking 4.5 litres of juice to fill my stomach and push past the hunger signals. I'd start exercise routines that you'd find on the internet and do over what they told you to do. For instance... 10 crunches... I'd do 200 instead, 20 squats... I'd do another couple of hundred. My body would be screaming and I'd be dedicated to smashing it out so I could be perfect. So I could have the perfect little body I so desperately wanted.
Part of my condition to bring trained is I have to keep my weight above 50kgs. I'm switching my determination to again creating strength. But in a bigger and physically stronger body. I only get to work out 1.5 hours a week Max and it's with a trainer.
I'm not quite at the point where I can or am allowed to go alone but slow steps get there quicker than not moving at all. I still war with my annorexia. I still fast at points. I'm not perfect. Nor have I "recovered" but I am fucking battling this bitch.
I WILL WIN. I will smash the statistic saying that if you've had it for more than (I think) 13 years you'll die from it. Middle finger up to that statistic.