It seemed the BLT pasta I shared was a hit so I wanted to give you all another idea that was super easy! There really isn't a name other than "Garlic Spinach Chicken"... and guess what is in it?? 😉
• Add 3T of butter (we use a substitute)
• Add A LOT of fresh minced garlic. (I used 4 big cloves).
• Add chopped chicken (1 breast); cook with lid on to create more "juice/sauce"
• When chicken is cooked add spinach (like 6 cups... trust me it cooks wayyyyy down)
• Cook until spinach is just wilty and add salt to taste.
• I also cooked noodles and then added them in and let them soak up flavor.
• Original recipe adds Parmesan when you add spinach but we had to cook it without because of hubster... You can add it to your bowl or a healthy substitute is brewers yeast. Enjoy!!!