I got a new planner!!
Today we had an English and a math assessment, it was really weird because I usually never revise and am never scared but I was so worried this whole exam 🙄😬
Maybe it's because I'm going into year 10 next year and I'm just scared I won't be too set, I was moved to muffle set math for a term last year but luckily I was moved back up, I just don't want to move down 😳
I track my meals every day .. it's useful to look back on when we're lacking inspiration for meal planning. I never write things in ahead though because I don't do that well at sticking to the meal plan every week 😂
People often ask of my process. How do I ensure I don't duplicate items? Here goes...
1. I empty the jar/container on the table. If there are hundreds of the same, I put them in groups and rows of 10.
2. I pick up one, draw it, and put it back into its original container.
3. If I finish a session and have not drawn all the items, I place the undrawn ones in a plastic bag and put them back in their original container, separate from those drawn.
4. If I have drawn all the items, I proceed to draw the container full.
5. I then add a tag to the jar, labelled with the number of the items and the finished container.
6. I refer to my initial photographs and replace the completed container back in its original place.
Not saying it's the right way to do it, but I needed something.
Now back to it. 🛠