DAY 17 OF 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN ~this steampunk look is inspired by @madeyewlook and edited by the amazing @rubyscholling ~The paint is just @mehronmakeup metallic pigments mixed with a mixing medium (in this case glycerin)
~the hat is just a cheap hat I repainted
Another look at my steampunk chick ⚙️⚙️ all makeup details down below:
* Primed with Elf poreless primer
* Foundation is Physicians Formula CC cream
* Concealed with Maybelline age rewind and Physicians Formula CC concealer
* Baked with RCMA no color powder and set the rest of the face with Wet 'n' Wild matte powder
* Contoured with Wet 'n' Wild contour palette * Highlighted win JSC highlighter in lavender snow
* Primed with Mac paint pot * Eyeshadows are a combination of the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette and the Jaclyn Hill/Morphe palette
* Smoked out the lower lash liner using Urban Decay Glide on pencil in perversion and rockstar * Liner details created using Physicians Formula 24 hour eyelash booster and Avon metallic eyeliner in shimmering silver * Lashes are custom made from eBay and ardell * Gear accents bought from AcMoore
* Used JSC liquid lipstick in Sagittarius * Applied JSC lavender snow highlighter on top
* Topped it with Avon silver metallic liner for details *Neck piece created using Mehron Metallic powders in copper, gold, and silver mixed with their mixing medium. Used black eyeshadow to create definition and added gold and silver studs from eBay for a more 3D effect.
Welcome e-everybody n-near and far to the Two Cent Show!! Day 11: Rabbit from Steam Powered Giraffe. I felt inspired to do this makeup when someone requested a steampunk look! So I did my favorite automatonic electronic from one of my favorite bands. Listening to my favorite song, "Honeybee", I recreated Rabbit using @mehronmakeup Eye Cream in Jet Black, @mehronmakeup Body Paint in Paradise Teal, with dark turquoise, grey, and white ( @mehronmakeup ) detail around the "rusted" areas. I used multiple bronze eyeshadows to get the copper look, and eyelashes are BA6 from @maccosmetics When I was done with the makeup, I felt like my look was missing something and quickly threw together a decent pair of "Brass Goggles" by using an Arizona Tea can, black, bronze, teal, and white paint, and attached them together on a ribbon. they were too far apart, but they looked super cool with this makeup. #31daysofmehronhalloween#mehronmakeup#31daysofhalloween#31daysofmakeup#31daysofhalloweenmakeup#halloween#halloweenmakeup#sfx#sfxmakeup#sfxartist#facepaint#steampunk#steampunkmakeup#steampoweredgiraffe#thetwocentshow
So I'm not going to do a lutober today it's just been a long day. But heres a pic from yesterdays lutober. It was steam punk theme.
Sorry I can't post any vids/musicallys I just don't have data till the 28th but I still will try and do a look every day and at least post pics.
#lutober#day6#sorrynoday7#october#steampunk#steampunkmakeup (No I did not cut and dye my hair I still have fun colors this is just a wig)