What I'm Grateful for Today:
1. @pastor_omar. I'm truly honored to call him my spiritual father. I thank God for allowing our path to cross in such a miraculous way. I will always recount our story with pride and gratitude, while fiercely defending the truth that I thought of him as a leader. 😁 #todayishisbirthday ! 🎂🎉🎉
2. First day of school. I remember what it's like to cry out to God, wanting to return to the student life. Now I get to enjoy it one more time.
3. The divine connections God have forged or strengthened in my life this year. I now get to call them friends.
4. Leftovers from #buccadibeppo (Still eating it) for breakfast. #pastaforbreakfast#pesto#sundriedtomatoes
5. Coming home to a hot bowl of rice and banchan after a long day #집밥#Koreanfood#homecookedmeal
6. Free lunch, because my supervisor is awesome 😊
7. Having cash for once, and putting it to good use
8. Listening to the audio book version of #Sully and feeling inspired #highlyrecommended
9. Learning the art of taking it one day at a time. Still not a master of it, but one day I'll get there
10. Having some time left in the day to reflect and thank God for today #youhave40minutes#90daysofgratitude#day54#onedayatatime
Sully 💜💙 Sorry for the background noise😣
Q:when is your birthday
Find your lost twin 😱
Use the #rosyslimez and tag me for a like!
If you see this comment "🎤"
Time goes by so fast though... Just getting to look at some pics from the trip... My goal this year is to pay off my house and have much more time for family... Hopefully cryptos will do that and then some for us! #veritaseum#colombia#rio#horseback