Let’s seriously test those cooking skills with these watercress, mango and mint summer rolls from @anediblemosaic.
Sesame-Garlic-Ginger Dipping Sauce
• 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 3 tablespoons soy or tamari sauce
• 3 tablespoons water (or more to taste)
• 2 tablespoons coconut sugar (or lightly packed light brown sugar)
• 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
• 1 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
• 1 to 2 Thai bird chilies, very thinly sliced or 1 to 3 teaspoon chili garlic sauce (or more or less to taste)
• 1 large clove garlic, minced or crushed
• 1 tablespoon fresh-grated ginger
• 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh scallion
• 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
• 2 oz (57 g) rice vermicelli
• 8 (8 1/2-inch diameter) rice paper wrappers
• 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
• 1 large carrot, peeled and julienned
• 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
• 3 cups fresh watercress
• 1/4 bunch fresh mint, leaves removed from stems
• 1/4 bunch fresh cilantro, leaves removed from stems
• 1/4 bunch fresh basil, leaves removed from stems
1. Add the lime juice, soy sauce, water, coconut sugar, fish sauce, sesame oil, chilies, garlic, and ginger to a small saucepan over medium heat.
2. Cook, stirring constantly, just until the sugar is dissolved. Cool to room temperature; taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
3. If you like a smooth sauce, puree it, and then refrigerate to chill. If you don’t want a pureed sauce, cool to room temperature, and then refrigerate to chill.
4. Sprinkle the scallion and sesame seeds on top right before serving.
Thank you for having us tonight @lululemonausnz Chadstone and letting us hang next to our amazing friends at @raw_galore for your T H I S I S Y O G A event tonight! We took so many things that were said tonight but we couldn't stop thinking about how much @cannon_lifehubau's hat looked like a life size version of our sauce cups, but upside down. For those who were there.. When you see it you cannot unsee 😳 (or check our our stories and locate the hat!)
I hate to share this but I feel the need to!! My baby Bobo has been through so much and it makes me sad to reminisce in how unhealthy she was. When I first met Bobo in Feb 2016 , she had many health issues and she was all skin and bones. (Pictured left) Poor thing was a scary 17 lbs 😢 even then, she was always so happy and crazy! (Hence the name Bobo) I wanted to give her the best care and home she deserved, so my fiancé and I rescued her. 🙏 Today, she's the healthiest she's ever been! Running strong and faster than me! And now a solid 21 lbs! The beauty in it all is that not only did Bobo gain weight, she gained a home and a family and I gained a best friend 🐶❤️👩 The best reward ever is to be able to see how much you helped, and we all could do that by adopting a pet in need. Love you Bobo!! #adoptdontshop#adoptdontstop#bobosjourney#iloveyoubobo
Soooo #summerrolls mein Abebndessen 🤤😍 inspiriert durch den Ernährungsplan von @live_it_lift_it Ich hatte nicht mehr genug Respapier für das komplette Rezept und musste auch zwei andere Zutaten austauschen, außerdem gibt's noch ein bisschen Hüttenkäsesushi dazu und Erdnusssauce. So komme ich ziemlich genau auf die 480-500 kcal die heute Abend noch für mich drin waren. Den ersten Trainingstag habe ich auch gemeistert. Ich fands richtig gut. ☺️💪🏼 Heute waren Beine dran und morgen müssen die Arme dran glauben 😄🏋🏼♀️ Ich habe heute auch Maße genommen und "vorher" Bilder gemacht... Mal gucken was passiert 😁In #smartpoints sind das ca 12 Punkte. Vorallem durch die Erdnusssauce. 🥜#fooddiary#weightlossdiary#instadaily#liveitliftit#teamliveitliftit#weilesumdichgeht
The best meal on a hot day are summer rolls! Easy to make, endless combinations, no frying/roasting required whatsoever. Prep time - 15 minutes (time for shooting not included 😂). Are you convinced to try mango-avo-basil summer rolls with black sesame seeds yet? 🥑🥒🍃
Ingredients (yields 4 rolls):
1/2 cucumber (deseed and cut lengthwise into thin stripes)
70 g iceberg salad, shredded
1/2 mango (cut lengthwise as the cucumber)
1 tsp tahini
Black sesame seeds
Prepare the veggies, put cucumber and salad in a bowl, put in tahini paste and sprinkle with some rice vinegar and soy sauce. Lightly massage the cucumber-salad mixture with your hands until evenly coated with the dressing. Soak the rice paper in water according to package instructions, one at a time, and lay on a clean flat surface. Arrange some basil leaves, mango and sesame seeds on a rice paper, top with salad and some sriracha and roll 'em up.