Meagan (@deliciously_clean) - a lady of many talents, one being cake making. How cool was this suprise cake for the @sunshinecoastlightning ⚡️🍰. Meags also somehow fits business life with fam bam life bringing up 3 beautiful boys w hubby Matt, and finds time to workout regularly at @cfmooloolaba (usually beating us by a few reps) 💪🏼. One major breakthrough of 2017 was her ability to turn us into coriander lovers (just like we turned her into a coffee lover 😋☕️) She deserves a good Chrissy break in Bali☀️. If anyone can complain about being too busy it’s this lady, but she never does!
One cook day left, we got this! Thanks for doing business with us @deliciously_clean, can’t wait to see what 2018 holds! 🖤 @sarah_hayesx @emmahayesxo
When you leave a beautiful place you carry it with you wherever you go 🍃🍃
Member Profile - Erinna Maricich, Owner Bean Peddlin’.
Riding - Felt QX80.
Favourite Ride - Sunday afternoon to Peregian for ‘The Originals’.
Training For - To get to the coffee shop quicker.
Your Business - Bean Peddlin' is a coffee cart complimenting Trilogy Cycles.
Why Business On a Bike - Because you guys make me get up early and serve coffee. On a serious note, it’s great to learn about other businesses in the area because it often feels like a little bubble when you work six days a week.
Our Raw chic mint slice is a crowd favourite. It looks naughty but is indeed on the nice list this Christmas!
Your own private apartment on the water that's serviced daily, has free Wifi AND staff that know the local area like the back of their hand? That's the Sandcastles difference.
#arealhorrorstory thanks to @ecowithem_ // A sketchy silly series fighting the war against plastic one pun at a time. You know those face scrubs on the shelves that promise to give you smoother skin with their ultra-mega-exfoliatey-scrub technology? Well, what they fail to mention is that those little hard balls buffing your skin to the texture of a babies bum are actually pellets of plastic called microbeads. 😳 We use (literally) trillions a day in loads of products from our face creams, toothpaste, sunscreen & cosmetics. In the UK 680 tonnes are used a year. In the US 8 trillion beads make their way into the water A DAY 😱 (that's over 300 tennis courts!). Once in the ocean they are noshed on by shellfish & fish that then make their way up the food chain (eventually to us!). Oh me oh my….cro beads! The good news is that a lot of countries are taking action. 🙌 The US enforced a ban as has the UK, Korea, India & New Zealand. Coles & Woolies have also mentioned that they will phase out products containing them by July 2018. BUT in the meantime… we can still cut down more. I choose to use natural products that I can get bulk (thus eliminating the plastic packaging too). I mix my coffee grounds with coconut oil as a luxe scrub & have been known to use beach sand when I’m having a dip. Otherwise just make sure to avoid ANY product that uses them. They could be lurking under tricky ingredient names like; Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Polylatic acid, ADA 2014, Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), Polypropylene (PP) Polyethylene (PE) or Nylon. 🚫
HIDEOUS! So @mindfullychic_ have a few suggestions - check out @vitalitylifeorganics @vitalitylifebeauty_au for products from toothpaste to sunscreen & cosmetics that are great quality & safe for the whole family! Order them online & they'll ship direct to your door! BE SAFE #plasticfree 💚
Melaleuca, or Tea Tree oil, is best known for its purifying qualities, that make it useful for cleansing the skin & home surfaces, purifying the air, & promoting healthy immune function. It has over 92 different compounds & limitless applications. The leaves of the Melaleuca tree were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. They would crush the leaves & inhale the oil to promote feelings of clear breathing & apply the leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. Melaleuca is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin & nails and to support a healthy complexion. ✨ PRIMARY BENEFITS:
* Renowned for its cleansing & rejuvenating effect on the skin
* Promotes healthy immune function
* Ingest to protect against environmental & seasonal threats AROMAS: Herbaceous, green, leathery USES: * For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area
* Add 1–2 drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function
* Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving
* Apply to fingernails & toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy
* Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water & use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
* Diffusion: Use 3 to 4 drops in a diffuser * Internally: Dilute 1 drop in 100ml of liquid
* Topically: Apply 1 to 2 drops. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, & sensitive areas 💚
Both oils can be ordered via the website, shipped directly to your door, check the link above or www.VitalityLifeOrganics.com for more & ENJOY!
Use #maltaliving to be featured on our @maltaliving account