I'm making this cheesecake tomorrow and topping it with white chocolate ganache and strawberries. It's the best recipe ever!
For the FULL RECIPE click on the link in my profile 👉 @shiran_dickman
I’m having fun in the kitchen developing new recipes to share with you guys! Today I tried achari chicken which is a thick masala chicken curry with pulverised lime and mango pickle added to it! The pickled lime and mango bring an unusual flavour as you don’t expect the chicken to have a delicate flavour of pickle but then you can’t stop taking spoonfuls of it! The spices which are added to the pickle really help elevate this full bodied, voluptuous chicken achari!
The holidays are right around the corner and what’s better than getting @magnoliabakery banana pudding sent right to your door!!! You can get the Banana Pudding shipped directly from the Magnolia Bakery shop through Goldbely!! So go to @goldbely and get yours!!!
🥓: This is my way of brushing my teeth. I am NOT eating the toothbrush, you are wrong human. ------------------------------------------
🎉42K! FunnyCaption Challenge! 🎊
If your comment is funnier than my own caption, I will replace my caption with your comment, @ your account in the text, and also give your account a 24hr shoutout 📢! To be part of the competition, as long as you can fit in the following criteria:
1. Follow @cheese.the.fat.hamster account 🐹;
2. Leave your funniest comment under any of my new posts from 7th September 2016;
3. Are a pet account or at least own a pet and have a pet post in your account 🐹🐭🐰🐱🐶🐨🐷🐸🐮🐵🐧🐤🐴🐢🐠🐿; ------------------------------------------
1. I've NO intention whatsoever to encourage ANYONE to feed or do ANYTHING to their hamsters without researching or asking a vet. So if people do so, it will be their own responsibility.
2. I never intend to do any harm to my pets and never joke about the safety or health of my pets. I never force them to do anything they don’t want to do, only if my action is going to save their lives.
3. I'm by no means an animal expert / vet, and never claim to be one. So constructive suggestions and advices from certified animal experts and vets are always welcome.
4. To provide a peaceful environment for those who enjoy my content, any abusive language and bullying will not be tolerated. Once noticed, those accounts will be blocked straightaway and forever.
#hamster#hamsterlover#smallanimal#cute#可愛い#仓鼠#ハムスター#cat#dog#癒し#かわいい#倉鼠#pet#love#햄스터#tหน ูแฮมสเตอร์ #bunny#funnyanimals#happy#hamstergram#petstagram#lol#slowmo#teeth#fun#funny#hilarious#wow#tasty#delicious
I love this 😍😍
Follow 👉🏻👉🏻 @foodltyy
Follow 👉🏻👉🏻 @foodltyy
-credit to all original owners 🙌🏻
Grissini is the crunchy sticks, which can be called a complete replacement for usual to many kinds of bread. The recipe for this flour product was invented in the 14th century and it remained relevant to this day, because of the offer to taste grissini in their menu by the traditional Italian bakeries.
Enjoy the nice taste of Grissini with refined cheeses, sweet jams or delicate pastes for breakfast and spend Your time in a cosy NOBLE Restaurant.
500 g puff pastry
4 egg whites
200 g of powdered sugar
1 sachet of vanilla sugar
1 tbs lemon juice
Roll out frozen puff pastry and cut into strips 2 cm wide and about 15-20 cm long. Wrap each strip around previously oil coated roller molds.
Arrange molds in a baking pan lined with baking paper and bake at 220 degrees for around 15 minutes.
When rollers get a nice golden color, remove from the oven and when slightly cool, gently remove from molds.
Prepare the cream. Beat egg whites and sugar in a non-plastic bowl until firmed.
Boil water in a pot, then reduce the heat. Place the bowl with beaten egg whites and sugar over the steaming, simmering water and beat with a mixer for about 5-10 minutes until the mixture is very firm.
Add vanilla sugar and lemon juice before the end of beating.
Remove the bowl from the heat and continue beating for 10 more minutes until the cream is completely cool.
Fill a syringe or a pastry bag with the cream and fill the rolls.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar on top.
Fantastic news!! Darégal has won the LSA Innovation Award for our latest launch, the Crayons de Coulis! Don't forget to check them out in stores @picardsurgeles and turn your dishes into a Chef's masterpiece for Christmas 😋😍