PPS:有亮點喔！😉😍😍 10 o'clock, after my swimming class, I was badly craving for popcornchicken on my way home. With a sense of shame and knowing that I had dinner already, I was very aware that I couldn't eat too much, not to mention my goal of this summer, firm abs. Therefore, I restrain my desire of eating that good-smelling popcorn chicken and went into 7-11. But, why was there only small amount of food and drink? I thought the power failure this afternoon had little influence in downtown Taichung. 🤔🤔
So, these are my supper in the end.
PS: Honey lemon waffle tastes good. 😋😋
If you appreciate tea, do drop by this quaint cafe 山茶 @shanchacafe located at the corner of cross street just across Hong Lim Complex. They serve a wide range of tea directly imported from Taiwan and they are available in souvenir takeaway bottles too! Tried their braised pork rice (卤肉饭) and I love it! The rice is flavourful with sesame oil and soya sauce, and the braised pork is not too fatty. It is also served with tea egg (茶叶蛋) which is rare as most Taiwanese restaurants serve the normal braised egg. They also sell coffee and toast too.
#Repost @mina_krc with @repostapp
Ini tea egg nya ala" sy 😀. Kebetulan ada thai tea, jadinya telur" pada wangi thai tea .
THAI TEA MARBLE EGGS
By @mina_krc .
5 btr telur
2sdm thai tea (bole pake daun teh sesuai selera)
6 sdm kecap manis
1 sdm saos tiram
1 bh bunga lawang
500 cc air .
Cara membuat :
1. Cuci bersih telur kemudian rebus hingga matang.
2. Dengan punggung sendok, ketok" kulit telur hingga retak secara merata di seluruh bagian telur . Jangan dikupas ya.
3. Masukkan telur yg sdh retak kulitnya ke panci kecil, tambahkan daun teh, bunga lawang, kecap manis, saos tiram dan air. Usahakan telur terendam.
4. Rebus kembali dengan api kecil selama 1 jam.
5. Warna daun teh dan kecap akan menyusup ke dalam telur melalui celah" yg retak dan membentuk motif. Selamat mencoba 👌 .