This is such a great prep exercise for the teaser. The reformer adds resistance on the roll down but assists on the roll up. .
I have performed it with my feet down to focus on spinal articulation and the core but you can go for a bit more of a challenge by lifting the legs to tabletop or even extending the legs on the diagonal.
I have also added some upper back extension once the roll down is complete. If you add this in, make sure the edge of the carriage is at the base of your shoulder blades.
- Begin and end slightly back of the sit bones in a J curve.
- Sequentially articulate from tail to head on the way down and head to tail on the way up.
- Stabilise the shoulders.
- Keep upper arm close to body as you finish the roll down and begin the roll up.
- Even extension through upper back making sure you don't allow the back of the neck to collapse.
- Begin the roll up with a head nod.
Outfit by @laainsport from @xtendbarrelondon .
#Teaser for The Evolution of Us by D. Kelly
All’s fair in love and war, right?
Add to your TBR on Goodreads today —> https://goo.gl/9aTyZq 📣 #BLOGGERS & #BOOKSTAGRAMMERS can you help! If you’re interested in helping spread the word about The Evolution of Us, you can sign up here —> http://bit.ly/TheEvolutionofUsEvents