1. Uh yeah Cookie you do owe him an apology😒
2. I’m definitely liking this whole Andre/Pamela storyline
3. Anika... why. At your daughter’s birthday😒
4. Exactly what did Claudia do recently to make Cookie trust her and forget the skepticism she had about her in 401🤔🤔 Like if you didn’t have to go off on Lucious for being nice then you wouldn’t even have a need to bow down to Claudia talking bout “you were right”🙄Smh And the fact that Claudia isn’t serving any purpose at all... Cookie literally figured out what to do on her own, which I think would’ve helped Lucious get back to his old self instead of Claudia being in control of the whole cross-roads situation ugh😑
I miss Rhonda so much😩
And I just realized that Andre knows (somehow thanks to Ghost Rhonda) that Anika killed their baby too😐😐😐 And that’s the murder that everybody should be upset about since Rhonda was trying to throw Anika off the balcony as well💀
I feel like we go thru a constant cycle of the rest of the family apologizing for overlooking him and then he shrugs it off (besides of course when he was determined to kill Lucious when he was treating him better than he usually did💀)
Once again... TRAI. DESERVES.MORE. RECOGNITION.
Anika can just die at this point. I love Grace so much... but the character... smh
But before that would happen I would need another scene with Anika and Leah once she finds out it was all her doing, not Lucious’😂
And then I’m really surprised Andre hasn’t tried to blow up more people in his family bc...😳🤔 How did they not remember😐
They’ve all always been insensitive when it comes to Andre
I love how this questions if people are really just a product of their circumstances. Dwight’s able to understand all of this and have a strong moral compass because he didn’t have to deal with or see the things Lucious and Cookie did. Hopefully all of these realizations will stay with him once he’s fully regained his memory.
They really stayed up all night talking and then didn’t even act tired the following day😂
It’s crazy to see how open and connected to the family he was while Claudia was away and then it’s like a flip switched😒 I think I hate Claudia more than I’ve hated any other character on this show💀
Now lemme just say this. We all know Lucious never seeing her again and divorcing her is just plain awful and inexcusable. However, I think he gets blamed a lot for other things that maybe he should be given more of a break on.
1. We saw in the flashbacks last season that Cookie was the one who pushed to get involved in the drug game. Lucious didn’t want her anywhere linear it so idk why we always have Cookie saying “I did 17 years for you” like he was the one caught dealing & let her take the fall.
2. As we see here, Cookie the one who pushed him to focus on his career which I think combined with seeing her like that influenced him to disconnect himself from her & eventually the boys from what they’ve said over the last seasons. Obviously she didn’t mean cut her off completely...Those are just my opinions tho...