King discusses many areas relevant to human treatment of #animals in The Bible.
1. #Genesis = creation. God created everything & everyone. It is all God's. #God is generous with power, sharing it with creatures, so they can make their own contribution to the #beauty of the world. God's power in the #creation story is the power of love, cooperation, and sustenance
2. #Human egocentricity = #Sin = break in the human-animal relationships. It's anthropocentric, rather than theocentric, interpretation of the creation story generally has led to #aggressive#attitudes towards creation by humans. It has distorted the proper understanding of our place in creation. We have made a creation story about us rather than God.
3. #Dominion - #Hebrew word translated in the Genesis creation story is related to a ruling king, however, in Genesis 1:26-28 a different temptation is acquired as we view the verb through the lens of being made in the image of God. God is merciful, as seen in the Bible. What if we thought about the meaning as a "blessing to bless" instead of violently suppress?
4. #Jesus = not the #king the Jews expected him to be. Jesus came into the world in the most vulnerable state, a baby- born in a stable & manger, surrounded by animals. There is #strength in #weakness & vulnerability. Jesus showed both the powerful & powerless how to live in the image of God. To those who are oppressed/marginalized AND to those who were abusive/powerful, he gave a voice, name, and a place at the table. Jesus = God and a man made in God's image, lived a life of service. He #challenges all to do the same for ALL
5. Concern for animals is not a new concept. The Old #Testament clearly demands that animals not be treated as inanimate objects: rest on the seventh day (Exod 20:10); oxen are to be unmuzzled, so they can eat while working (Deut 25:4); plowing a field using animals of different #species is forbidden, presumably to prevent #suffering (Deut 22:10); in the Torah instructs humans to assist any in distress, regardless of the circumstances (Exod 23:5; Deut 22:4); basic welfare (Prov 12:10); nonhuman animals revere and worship (Ps 104;24, 27-31) #vegan#govegan
⚜️225e anniversaire de la mort de notre Très Grand Roi Louis XVI -21 janvier 1793 à 10h20 ✨🙏🏻🤴🏼🙏🏻✨ #louisxvi#regicide#roidefrance#contrerevolution#21janvier1793#martyr#testament Lire ou relire son testament tout à la dois familial, religieux et politique rédigé le 25 décembre 1792. Il nous concerne tous car il est adressé à tous les Français 📝⚜️ http://www.associationlouisxvi.org/le-saviez-vous/testament-de-louis-xvi/
This compilation was every bit as important to me as "Grindcrusher" was years later. K-tel records was an unlikely introduction to these bands, but that's how it happened. With the exception of SLAYER (who I only knew from "South of Heaven" at that point) and MEGADETH ("Peace Sells..."), I hadn't heard any of these bands before buying this on cassette at Kmart in middle school. I knew their names of most of these bands from reading about them in metal magazines, but that was it. With the exception of HEATHEN (after TESTAMENT, probably the most "diet" of thrash bands, ever), this thing is rock solid and captures these bands in their prime. #DEATHANGEL , #SLAYER , #OVERKILL , #NUCLEARASSAULT , #MEGADETH , #EXODUS , #FLOTSAMANDJETSAM , #TESTAMENT , #TROUBLE and #HEATHEN all give one track each. Even the TESTAMENT track on here (from their first album) is decent, and because HEATHEN closed the album, I could fast forward back to the A-side without missing anything. In short order, I picked up releases from most of these bands rendering this cassette obsolete. Somewhere down the road I passed it onto someone else, but nostalgia is a bitch and I found myself browsing Discogs looking for another copy. Something about hearing these songs in this particular order gives me the warm fuzzies. When the CD showed up at my door, I tossed it in the car for the ride to work the next day and was immediately swept back to my junior high days. It was like meeting up with an old friend. We all have a handful of albums that transport us back to those days, so I'm sure you understand what I'm talking about. It's a magical experience. #risingmetal#ktelrecords#thrashmetal#speedmetal
So, let’s talk about influence and inspiration. Who’s your idol, people? I’ve created a list of my favorite metal frontmen of “our age” let’s say (their bands issued albums in last 10 years). I don’t know who they are like a person (I’m not an angel too), but as singers and frontmen they are top level.
There’s no places, they are all extremely cool ass kickers🤘: Winston McCall - Parkway Drive
Randy Blythe - Lamb of God
Corey Taylor - Slipknot
Rob Flynn - Machine Head
Till Lindemann - Rammstein
Mille Petrozza - Kreator
Tim Lambesis - As I Lay Dying
Dez Fafara - Devildriver
Chester Bennington - Linkin Park
Chuck Billy - Testament
Exacto!!💕🙈😳 Ya han pasado 2 años desde que comenzó todo..💕 todo fue fluyendo a través de los meses, a donde fui conociéndote más, conociendo tus miedos y tus secretos más profundos.
Gracias a ti he vuelto a vivir.. gracias a tus mensajes revive mi alma, me alegro de una manera que no te imaginas.. sale el ☀️ a donde ahí una gran tormenta.. gracias a tus mensajes olvido todo.. y sabes que puedes confiar en mí en todo momento💕 siempre estaré aquí para ayudarte, ser tu paño de lágrimas, y ser tú consejero😚
No tengo palabras para describir la GRAN PERSONA que eres💘💘 Siempre Me Ayudas cuando he estado mal y eso a mi me encanta💕🙈 Me Encantas😽
Y bueno.. espero que lo pases Fenomenal en las vacaciones y disfruta mucho por que te lo mereces💕💕 Te Quiero Muchoooo y espero que nos veamos para mi cumple😉😳🙈 Ya que te debo el regalo de cumpleaños y de Navidad💕
GRACIAS POR TODO NANDITA💖 #Love#Enamorading#Testament