Focus on what you love! 🙌 Sure, some days are a grind but start this week strong by celebrating the things that fill you up. True happiness is always found beyond a paycheck, where do you find your greatest reward at work? 🤔📍💙
Challenge everyone?! ✨✌🏻 Valeska @mother_of_six_dragons invited me to this #20sekunden5bilder btw #20seconds5pics challenge 🙈😍 Peeps, make so much selfies in 20 seconds you can and then choose five pics and packed it in one whole pic like me. The rules are simple: it doesn’t matter if with or without make up, in bed or outside, in colour or black white.... make what you want- like me✌🏻🍍 there are no way wrong or right! I’m forward too see your funny pics soon (now!! haha) 💕💖 i tagged all of you chooses guys in my pineapple-pic 🍍lets go!! 😄much of love ✨🌸xoxo Antonia
HAPPY Monday everyone! 😄
A few weeks ago, @kupferundlinse asked me to share #10factsaboutme . I was busy with weddings but now that I have a minute I figured it's time for you to get to know me better. So here goes nothing.
1. My birth certificate has a diferent last name listed. Apparently I didn't like it as much as my current name so my parents changed it.
2. Cilantro is my enemy.
3. My family tree is a mess. I have three half-siblings and so many cousins that I don't even know some of them.
4. Whenever it snows for the first time I run outside and try to catch snowflakes on my tongue.
5. When I was 17 or 18 I went to New York City by myself and fell in love with the city. I've been wanting to go back ever since. Also, someone I knew saw me on Times Square - how random is that?
6. I've never had my heart broken and I hope it stays that way.
7. I am always looking for new series to watch. If I start, I binge.
8. My goal is to photograph a wedding in Southern Europe in the next three years and get a dog sometimes in the next 30.
9. I LOVE to drive.
10. Despite only learning German in kindergarden, I now consider it my native language.
Let me know if you want to know more about me 😊