What can we do when we feel the loss of musical greatness? We create a night of our own greatness to pay tribute to their lives. Nashville, we are excited to be apart of such a show honoring musicians that have left this earth in 2017 while playing with some other mighty fine Nashville songsters. Proceeds go to The Polaris Project working to fight human trafficking. It’s gonna be a sell out so buy tickets soon! Thank you to @thislifeinspired @wildwoodrevival for putting your hard work into such a groovy night and great cause! 🖤 #singmebackhome#thebasementeast#nashville
What a year it has been. Although it’s impossible to fit it all into one small @instagram post, here are some of the highlights, with captions for each of them.
1. Heading up a massive tribute to my biggest musical inspiration, Sir @paulmccartney, at @thebasementeast in @nashville with some of my dearest friends.
2. Performing as part of @jasoneskridge’s Sunday Night Soul not once but twice this year.
3. Getting to wear multiple musical hats on @davebarnes’s upcoming new record Who Knew It Would Be So Hard To Be Myself.
4. Producing, engineering, mixing, arranging, playing, & singing on @listerbrothers’ Helium Ocean album.
5. Producing, engineering, mixing, & playing on @gabedixon’s “Song Don’t Fail Me Now” featuring @bonniebishop.
6. Releasing my first full-length album Phases.
7. Touring the U.S. opening for & playing with @mattwertz.
8. Producing, engineering, & playing on “This Is Christmas” from @jonmclaughlin’s Red & Green EP.
Thanks to all of you for your love & support in 2017. I truly could not do what I do without you. Here’s to 2018!
A great performance by @bonesowens last night @thebasementeast. I had never seen him before and didn't know much about him. I'll be checking him out again, hopefully very soon. #bonesowens#thebasementeast#supportlivemusic #🤘🏼#✌🏼️❤️🎵
@cagetheelephant always brings in a wild time. @mynameisbabyblue and I took a photo and neither one of us were looking at the camera (seems to be a trend in my life), soo I went back and discussed my embarrassment so we snagged another one. Thankful for these opportunities and being able to thank the people who influence my life in person, and for groups that know when to thrown down in a small club. #cagetheelephant#nashville#thebasementeast#615#wheredidthechicksfrombmigo ?
People people! In less than a week, I'll be sharing the Basement East stage with some of Nashville's finest musicians for a Dixie Chicks tribute show! Yes, me. Bentley Caldwell. Soulfully singing and playing a Dixie Chicks song. That's worth the price of admission in itself! I'll see you there!
Had the best time with my handsome hubby last night! He better know I love him. Found him Tyler Childers tickets, waited in line outside to get in the doors in 20 degree weather for way too long, stood on my pregnant feet for 5 hours in heels(they were so swollen when we got home) and stayed up way past my bedtime. But I loved every second of watching him enjoy it! #merrychristmas#tylerchildersband#thebasementeast @brawdfut