The Gentleman’s Guide:
1) A gentleman never tells about conquests, private matters, or dealings. His business is nobody else's.
2) A gentleman doesn't clash in public with enemies or exes, or worse, with out-of-fashion contrasts, colors or styles.
3) A gentleman is always happy to serve, whether it's opening the door, picking up the bill, or merely calling a cab the next morning. Ask him for help and he cannot refuse.
4) A gentleman never reacts to rudeness. He pretends he doesn't recognize it and moves on like it never happened, because it never should have.
5) A gentleman is always on target with witty remarks, interesting facts, and conversation starters that bring the best out of everyone.
6) A gentleman asks non-invasive questions to keep a conversation going and attention focused on others. He makes them feel like the most interesting person he's ever met, whether that's true or not.