You guys. My vision is slowly coming to life.. 😍✨ // first mock up using handmade nepalese paper. (here am i, invities youies to the ceremonies)
Little details in my eldest son his new room. This is a small (very small) part of the stuff he has collected. We have to come up with a good solution for this in his new room. We are going to make a large desk and shelves to exhibit. Because this child is really a collector.
I totally feel him. He is saddled with his mother's genes...
Giveaway Closed-Thank you to all who entered. Adding a new book each year to our Christmas collection is one of my favorite traditions. This year we added the beautiful book “A Little Christmas Tree.” It is the sweet story of a little tree who dreams of being a beautiful Christmas tree one day. I’d love for you to have this book as part of your holiday collection as well, so I’ve partnered with @alittlechristmastree to give one away. Simply: like this post, follow me, follow @alittlechristmastree , and tag some friends. Giveaway will close Wednesday 12/13 at 11:59 pm.
GIVEAWAY ALERT! Just in time for the holidays, I’ve teamed up with @jannaconner for the perfect holiday gift giveaway inspired by all things rose gold! We’re giving away one set of Swell Press Luxe Notecards, a @jannaconner jewelry goldfill rose gold 1.5mm Sidwell Ring, and rose gold Cathal Ear Climbers. To enter just like this photo, tag a friend below, make sure you’re following both accounts! Winner will be announced on Sunday, and the goodies will be shipped out on Monday 12/18 (US addresses only please). Good luck! This contest is not sponsored by Instagram. #shopswellpress
Never have enough of this Barbara collection! Available in store and online!
🌟Don't forget to enter our facebook contest and check out today's offer on our online Advent Calendar!
On n'en a jamais assez de la collection Barbara! Disponible en magasin et en ligne!
🌟 N'oubliez pas de participer à notre concours sur facebook et d'aller découvrir l'offre du jour sur notre Calendrier de l'Avent en ligne!
I believe every Monday should start off with a few pages out of your favourite book and a big stack of pancakes // 🖤
This is my second year hand-making/propagating all of my gifts for others, and it has helped me enjoy all of it so much more. •
Also, since I make a lot of things with my hands, I'm going to begin selling them soon. I'll keep y'all updated. In the meantime, if you'd like something embroidered or wood-burnt, let me know. 💛
My last 'first Christmas' and I'm feeling all the feels, last my first Christmas baby grow, last first Christmas card, last first Christmas 'is it recording?' Video. Tell me I'm not the only one that sad this is the end of an era!? ⭐️
Кому-то снизу уже давно не видно наших лиц, поднявшихся над облаками.
Между нами сны, цветные линии и нити, прошлые миры и жизни. Между нами открытый космос, притяжение и Великая Сила. У нас нет пола, у нас есть путь.
Every year my mom blows up this giant cake and sits it in the first place I will see it. Usually it's outside of my bedroom door, or right next to my bed. But today it was in the living room waiting for me to stop in between shifts at work.
Thanks Mom, I love you!!❤️❤️
Headed out with sweet hubby to do some stocking stuffers shopping (say that fast), grocery shopping and of course a stop at the local coffee shop. I hope your Monday is productive and blessed!
New on the blog over the weekend....our family room decked for Christmas and our new light in the pantry...go check it out. Link in profile.
No Makeup Mommy and Dirty Face Terra just relaxing on the hammock! Happy Monday!
I definitely have a lot of hobbies. I don't know which ones my favourite but I know I get the biggest smile when I'm riding this beauty.
Today's Top Ten
- knowing I'm doing a good thing every time I use my @keepcup and trying some new coffee @threebeanscoffee
- A few surprisingly fun waves in a quick power sessions during my lunch break.
- Feeling light and nourished after my Mediterranean salad.
- Loving how good friendships keep rolling even if we haven't seen each other in ages. Thanks for the call Bowie!
- Just making it to Courtney's class at @powerlivingmanly and recognising when I'm being triggered. My new Love Earth yoga mat is not made for my sweatiness. Thankful to have my @lululemon Mat towel to get me through.
- Stoked to see so many people and stop for a few chats on my way home! Definitely some catch up beers need to be scheduled! @eggysan @kalenlaforest
- Riding to North Head for this view then having a nice ride to Narrabeen whilst appreciating freedom to roam.
- Good company and awesome vibes from the crew at @basicbananas thanks for having me at your Xmas party for a pre interview boogie!
- Soooo much cheese for dinner. Not all good is nutritious for the body. Some are just for the soul. I was loving the Xmas party afterparty cheese platter.
- Love that uber exists so I could have a drink and leave bike for tomorrow. Tonight I learnt that split bills are a thing. We couldn't work it out but it's still cool.