I watched this movie the other day; A Fine Line. It’s about Kílian Jornet Burgada (@kilianjornet)
who is a professional sky runner, trail runner, ski mountaineer and long-distance runner.
This is a guy who is amongst the very best in the world at what he does. He ascended Everest earlier this year twice within a week without oxygen or fixed ropes. The guy is a freak!
I noticed 3 main things about Kilian;
• He has written goals. In fact, he keeps 3 lists. One list details the races he’s going to win. Not that he WANTS to win. The ones he’s GOING to win. Everything on that list has been crossed off. His other two lists relate to personal and professional projects.
• He employs careful and measured preparation in everything he does. He doesn’t just do things on a whim and he doesn’t take stupid risks. There’s a scene in the movie where he’s weighing his equipment on a small set of scales. He makes sure he has everything he needs but makes sure every gram he has to carry is necessary. When you do the things he does, every gram matters.
• He doesn’t really give two shits about money, fame or prestige. Those things have just come as a result of how good he is. And there’s actually not a lot of money in what he does. He just wants to be in the mountains. Running, climbing and skiing. He would do it regardless.
1) Set goals and write them down
2) Prior preparation prevents piss poor performance
3) Do what you love
*The Power Of Positive Affirmation*
Your *mind* is a very powerful tool.Do you know that you become what you think about most of the time?
Happy people think happy thoughts.Successful people think successful thoughts.Wealthy people think wealthy thoughts.
In addition you also become what you say to yourself most of the time.Each time you say to yourself *"I like myself"* your self- esteem goes up.When you repeat these words over and over throughout the day, you actually cause a chemical change in your brain.You release endorphins that gives you a general feeling of confidence and well being.The more you say *"I like myself"* the more confident you feel and more competently you perform.
Always remember that *positive self talk* leads to *positive sales* results.
#Love yourself #self confidence #Show kindness #Think positive #have faith in yourself.
Check out our Teen Mentor posters in #ICHEC#management school in #Brussels ! #FullCircle TeenClub is currently looking for #student mentors to help out at our Teen #Events . Come and #debate with world class speakers and help other young people do the same. If you know anyone who'd be interested email firstname.lastname@example.org
Spread the word, nude sixty-something year old men are people too. @eric_clayton02 #shootmorenudemen —
Here’s a question for photographers of the nude form (most of you are men) that I asked myself ages ago - for all photographers who shoot the nude and shoot mostly females... Why?
If your work is art nude, it’s mainly concerned with form, structure, line and a cohesive fit with the environment (if you do landscape nudes anyway) why then, can a male model not do that?
I’m not coming down on anyone here. I’m naturally curious and I asked myself this question years ago and could never give myself an answer that satisfied me. So I started shooting more men, but then stopped. Now I’m revisiting the question myself, and while I have better answers, I’m still forever curious and questioning... Not interested in likes, I’m looking for and interested in your responses if you’ve read this far ☺️ #think