Please stay little forever! (Though, Bertie, enough already with the whingebagging and nightly wake up calls, yeah?) The ONLY way he has stayed still here is down to the puddle by his feet. Muddy puddles to kids are like moths to a flame. This amazing glasshouse is The Palm House at Kew Gardens. Basically a prehistoric rainforest inside. Pretty epic place for small fry and adults to explore. More on Kew Gardens in link in bio ☝🏼
Best part of every show is drinks after 🍷🍷My top list of London musicals so far:
1. Lion King - really an amazing show. Everything is great about it - music, costumes, choreography. The one I definitely want to see at least once per year and the best I ever seen.
2. Jesus Christ Superstar - best what Webber ever written. Unfortunately this show is seasonal at the Open Air Theatre but really worth the visit and you will definitely come back for more😎 I knew the rock opera by heart and seen a number of similar performances but still was impressed and really liked what I saw. Want to see it another time in the evening as all this fire decorations should be amazing at dark.
3. Phantom of the Opera - to me was a bit boring and monotonous but would recommend to see it at least once as its really famous and the performance and decorations is very beautifu and different.
4. School of Rock - again worth to see once, quite funny and entertaining.
5. Wicked and Aladdin - to me you want louse much if never see it but its ok, especially with kids
To be continued....
"No one has said 'whoopsidaisies' for fifty years and even then it was only little girls with blonde ringlets"... The second greatest love story EVER! The greatest being your love story with doughnuts obvs 😉 #nottinghill