Lot of emotions right before heading out on track. Anxious. Excited. Nervous. But when the visor goes down it’s total concentration #triumph @telometoracing @triumphracing @apexmfg @stg_moto @sportbiketracktime @dpbrakesracing @michelinmotorcycle
#Neumann TLM 49 на удивление достаточно круто ложится на "кричащих" вокалистов и яркие голоса) позволяет наполнить голос характерными низкочастотными гармониками 🎤💪😜 и прибрать верха и "сибилянты"
Хорош, но не везде)))
YaAlla jangan biarkan kami kufur nikmat..
Jangan biarkan kami lalai dalam kewajiban kami..
YaAllah jadikanlah kami manusia yg rendah hati,bermaanfaat bagi agama dan masyarakat.
⚜️+JMJ+ AMDG⚜️ Our Mother makes things simple if we become simple...Devotion to Mary is the Devotion of all devotions ⚜️⚜️⚜️+JMJ+ AMDG⚜️⚜️⚜️ To St. Bridget of Sweden (1303-1373), Our Lady directly reveals the amazing graces granted by her Son for all those who daily pray seven Hail Mary’s while meditating on her seven dolors and tears:
1. “I will grant peace to their families.”
2. “They will be enlightened about the Divine Mysteries.”
3. “I will console them in their pains and I will accompany them in their work.”
4. “I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of my Divine Son or the sanctification of their souls.”
5. “I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and I will protect them at every instant of their lives.”
6. “I will visibly help them at the moment of their death—they will see the face of their mother.”
7. “I have obtained this grace from my divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to my tears and dolors will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness, since all their sins will be forgiven and my Son will be their eternal consolation and joy.”
St. Alphonsus Liguori testifies to complementary revelations given by Our Lord to St. Elizabeth of Hungary (1207-1231) where He further promises four special graces to those dedicated to the sufferings of the co-redeeming Mother:
1. That those who before death invoke the Blessed Mother in the name of her sorrows, should obtain true repentance of all their sins.
2. That He would protect in their tribulations all who remember this devotion, and that He would protect them especially at the hour of death.
3. That He would impress upon their minds the remembrance of His Passion, and that they should have their reward for it in Heaven.
4. That He would commit such devout clients to the hands of Mary, so that she might obtain for these souls all the graces she wanted to lavish upon them