The 🌟 of my second meal for the week is definitely the marinated pan seared tofu. I paired mine with some zoodles and shredded carrots (i tried spiralizing carrots and failed lol) but this tastes delicious with brown rice and broccoli as well.
Macros per serving (recipe below provides 5 servings):
Cal: 230| C: 7| P: 24| F: 12
Ingredients: 🔹 2 packs of organic high protein super firm tofu from trader joes (or any tofu of your preference)
🔹4 stalks green onion
🔹4 cloves garlic
🔹3 tbsp chili garlic sauce (i use the store bought one with the green lid)
🔹3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
🔹3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce 🔹2 packets of truvia or any sweetner of choice
1. Remove tofu from package and place it on a plate with some paper towels. Place something heavy on top of the tofu (i use an empty pan) and let it rest for about an hour. This is to make sure we squeeze out the extra water from the tofu.
2. Add all the ingredients listed above into a Ziploc bag.
3. Cut up your tofu into little pieces and place them in the Ziploc with the marinade.
4. Let it marinate overnight. I usually prep mine friday night and cook it on sunday.
5. Spray your pan with olive oil and add the marinated tofu.
6. Flip and cook till the marinade is absorbed and till the tofu has a nice sear to it.
Ibarat e wong urep iku podo kro mampir ngombe.. Garek nambahi gulo bubuk wes dadi kopi,, onok legi onok seng pahit.. Penting di nikmati kro di syukuri iseh iso ngrasakno pahit legi ne kopi 🙏
Noodle soup, but not Vietnamese 😂 I made some Japanese #udon with beef and fried #tofu today ☺️
Thỉnh thoảng cũng phải nghịch ngợm trong bếp một tí 😂 đây là mì udon của Nhật mình mua ở siêu thị rồi về nhà tự làm đấy ☺️ trông cũng không tệ nhỉ 😂
“There’s no reason to hold yourself back and say you can’t do something in life unless you go for it and try to do it.” – Russell Westbrook
Congrats to the 2017 NBA MVP 🏀🏆 Russell Westbrook! @russwest44
A light, but satisfying 📡 from 🇰🇷: Tofu marinated & pan-fried w/ KPOP Sauce. Paired with side 📡s, called ban-chan; from 👈 to 👉: soy braised black beans, cucumber kimchi, + braised lotus roots
Il tofu si prepara tenendo in ammollo i semi di soia per 24 ore e facendogli cagliare.
Dopo un giorno dalla lavorazione il tofu è pronto e con il passare del tempo diventa più saporito, perdendo le note dolci iniziali.