I was nominated by @secondstarmercantile to share 20 facts about me, so here we go!
1) I'm about two weeks away from graduating with my Bachelors of Science for Environmental Studies 🌿
2) I'm Native American, Spanish, Italian, and Polish. Basically the best of foods come from my family. 🍝
3) I'm highly obsessed with ranch dressing, I'd probably put it on everything.
4) I have a collection of rubber ducks 🐤 my 18th birthday was actually rubber duck themed.
5) Tom Hanks is my all time favorite actor. I tried to get #TomHanksTuesday to be a thing once it kind of worked.
6) I can roll my tongue to look like a three leaf clover ☘️
7) Christmas is my favorite because I get to see all my family in one place. And the music is my favorite. 🎄
8) Country music speaks to my soul, I grew up on it and love it a lot 🎶
9) I'm a SyltherPuff! A conundrum of all sorts.
10) I've lived in 5 different states, and plan to make it many more.
11) Unless I end up in Oregon, because I might never leave that state
12) I started as an Architecture major, but gave up pretty quick to go with environmental studies
13) My favorite color is yellow 💛
14) I was in chorus all through middle and high school and regret so much not joining in college
15) Disney has been a home away from home for me since I've come to college in Orlando, and I get to join the family again in June for a professional internship
16) I've never broken any bones or had any major injuries
17) If I could eat French Fries everyday, I would. They are my life 🍟
18) Mangos are a fruit that will make me perpetually happy
19) Cacti and succulents are a great way to my heart 🌵
20) Grey's Anatomy is my current Netflix obsession ❤
This might've taken me way too long to finish, for those tagged have fun with that. Or just have fun reading things you already knew about me ✌🏼#20factsaboutme