I’m currently reading “The Artist’s Way” by Julia Cameron, and I’m getting a whole new sense of not only the possibility of creating a life that I love, but a new-found responsibility.
“Your talent is God’s gift to you, what you do with it is your gift back.”
Even though I wouldn’t use the word God, the concept of this resonated with me so deeply. Leaving our comfort zones to grow and to live the life we really want to live might seem uncomfortable now but not actively creating that life and basing decisions on fear instead, can only create more pain in this world. Life has a funny way of sorting itself out when we step outside that comfort zone. 🤓
Some top picks from the Gallery of NSW, with titles!
1. Eugene von Guérard - Waterfall, Strath Creek (1862)
2. Eugene von Guérard - Milford Sound, New Zealand (1877-79)
3. Alphonse de Neuville - The Defense of Rorke's Drift, 1879 (1879-80)
4. Katharina Grosse - Untitled (2016)
5. Katharina Grosse - Untitled (2012)
6. Marina Cruz - Blush Fibres and Bed Sores (2016)
7. Glen Mackie - Kubar E (2011)
8. Glen Mackie - The Coming of Sigai (2013)
9. Peter Upward - Surry Hills Green (1960)
10. Nicholas Mangan - Untitled (2004)
1/2 Against all odds these newly hatched flatback sea turtles have to scramble their way clumsily to the sea. Their journey is like a giant obstacle course, having to navigate the dunes and undulations in the sand, evade the circling sea birds & then when they make it to the waters edge, hope they avoid the saltwater crocodiles that gather just for the occasion
As a human it’s a highly emotional experience watching them being born and then cheering them on with the hope that they will survive the perilous journey into adulthood!
🌴🌴**BRISBANE ** 🌴🌴 ☆Market Stall☆
This WEEKEND we will have a pop up stall at the Westend Markets [Davies Park - 6am till 2pm] for all those living in South East Queensland. Come through and have a yarn with Hannah & indulge in some coconuts oil products ❤🌴🌴