Met @travelwithchristina and @cec2105 in Bordeaux, France last summer, they came to party with us in New York for Christmas, now we are celebrating life in Singapore. When life lets you meet good friends in 3 continents in a matter of 9 months period of time. Life is good baby ! 😆😁
Today is #worldmalariaday
In line with this message from @WHO, here are 5 tips to avoid malaria, especially when travelling.
1. Stay indoors at dawn and at dusk, that is the time you're most likely to suffer mosquito bites.
2. Sleep under a mosquito treated net.
3. Some studies show that mosquitoes are attracted by brightly coloured clothes. If you're in a place swarming with mosquitoes, it's better to wear neutral or dark colours.
4. As much as possible, avoid areas such as marshes, swamps and bodies of stagnant waters because they are highly infested with mosquitoes.
5. Cover up as much as possible - opt for long sleeved shirts/blouses and skirts/trousers. The less skin is exposed, the less chances of being bitten.
If you develop a fever, body ache or any other malaria symptom, please visit a doctor as soon as possible.
Who wants to go there?
▪ Photography by unknow
▪ FOLLOW @andrea_bugetti for more.
▪ Tag your best photos with #justparadisetravelling and follow us to be feautured
• Who wants to go there ?? Tag a Friend
• Pic by: unknown
• Send us your Photos
FOLLOW OUR FIRST PROFILE @justparadisetravelling
“Dream Big, Eat Well & Bag Mode On”