Hey, still open if you can find some spare change to donate to this campaign for Joey, the ultrarunning dog. He is quite a figure in the #ultrarunning community along with his sibling, Miki, as their dad is Howie, an ultrarunner and race photographer. Link is on my bio. #running#ultramarathon
Day 4 complete of the 4 day 2018 Aloha running series! Feels great to earn this last medal, a volcano! After the early morning run, I made it back to the resort in time to watch the Patriots game where the majority of the guests were cheering on the Pats! What a week! I had no intention of running 4 straight days, including completing my first ultra-marathon but I’m glad I did! SWIPE > to see the race kickoff video. Majority of the runners ran a marathon for 4 straight days and are a much older crowd. I’ll share some of their amazing stories in a later post. Thanks everyone! 🏃🏻🌋🌴🏈#inspiring#ultramarathon#day4#marathon#10k#running#runningman#runninginhawaii#igrunners#runnersofinstagram#runchat#runningcommunity#patriots
We are in the middle of the winter nastiness. Short days, bad weather, cold runs. But don’t you quit. Don’t you give up. Keep grinding, keep pushing and your reward is the knowledge and satisfaction that you overcame. That you made it......and amazing spring runs like this!
I've gotten a lot of new friends recently so I thought I'd cash in those tags I've gotten and tell you 10 facts about myself!
1. I'm a Mom of four kids... 7, 5, 4, and 1. I love being a Mom and my kids are the best part of my life!
2. I live in NJ but have also lived in West Palm Beach FL and Lookout Mountain TN, so I've gotten to experience a lot.
3. I try to keep a really positive attitude. Not that difficult stuff doesn't happen, but it's my goal not to let those things change my outlook.
4. Running and hiking are my stress relief. I believe mental health has a lot of different facets and for me, being outdoors and active is critically important. I hate the stigma surrounding depression and anxiety and as someone who has struggled with both it's important for me to speak freely about it.
5. How do I do it all? I don't. Everyday I do my best to prioritize the things that I feel are important... sometimes I miss the mark and sometimes I get it right. I'm a work in progress. 😆
6. Friendship is a huge part of my life. I love surrounding myself with people who are positive and uplifting.
7. One day I'm going to live in a tiny house. We currently live in 900 square feet but I do dream of a day when I can downsize even more. Not any time soon though 🤣
8. I'm all about minimalism and constantly getting rid of stuff. The less the better especially in a home like mine.
9. I'm on a journey to make 100 hikes in 2018 and I'm really excited about it! Sometimes the kids fight me but typically they enjoy tagging along with Mom.
10. 2018 running goals? February 3rd I'm running the ICY 8, an 8 hour trail run and then I have my next ultra slated for April. Just rolling with it! 🏃🏼
Bu akşam konumuz erkek adam tayt giyermi özellikle yol koşularında hele bir de tafikle iç içe koşuyorsan komiklikler şirinlikler 🤣
Taytlada koşarım şortlada sanane👊🏼 #senyeterkikos#nopanicyesrunning#runner
Cheeky bit of elevation today with @ruudkappert , back to London tomorrow, I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with myself, never knew gran canaria was such a beautiful island...... It's been a dream.
El típico día que sales a entrenar y las patas parecen de cemento, pero al final sale un entreno guapo 😁
9km con cambios de ritmo 🔥
➡️ 2km a 4:56min/km
➡️ 2km a 4:25min/km
➡️ 2km a 4:07min/km
➡️ 2km a 3:54min/km
➡️ 1km a 3:35min/km
Y una horita de gym dándole a los hierros 💪🏻
Mañana más y mejor, que toca montaña ⛰🐐💃🏻
A las buenas noches! 😴😘