#Repost @bjonr (@get_repost)
new & improved baby oreos! Hello my friends, hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend and got in plenty of nature. I spent lots of time cycling outdoors and dipped in the ocean. i worked on a new no bake oreos recipe and they came out so good. please enjoy these as much as i did!
1 cup soaked raw cashews
1/3 cup almond slivers
1/4 cup walnuts
8 medjool dates pitted
1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
pinch of salt
1/2 cup vegetable shortening
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 to 1/2 cup coconut shreds
1/2 to 1 tsp peppermint extract
mini vegan chocolate chips to melt or whatever chocolate you want
Spirulina for color (I used @rawnice)
1. add cookies to food processor and mix till dough forms a ball
2. roll out dough on a cookie sheet or parchment and use a small circular object to cut out cookie shapes
3. once you cut out your shapes keep the unused dough and form another ball and repeat process till dough runs out
4. once you’ve made all your shapes put them into the freezer for 20 minutes while you make your filling
5. add your filling to a large bowl and use a hand mixer till the filling mixes
6. add filling to a piping bag and once cookies are done press downwards and lift up to fill your cookies
7. now add your top layer cookies and return to freezer for 20 minutes and now melt your chocolate chips
8. once chips are melted dip 1/2 of the cookie or the whole thing if you prefer and place on a cooling rack till it stops dripping and return to freezer and eat when ready !
Every time you eat is an opportunity to nourish your body. We believe EAT not to just fill up, but to nourish your body. That’s why we source the highest quality ingredients that are free from meat, dairy, GMO’s, and artificial ‘anything’. Everything is made in house from scratch (except pizza crust). Come and try our new dishes! We are open today till 9pm.
We also have some weekend surprise dishes from time to time. Treat your body a nutritional and scrumptious meal.
Wholey Wonder Team
Nourish Your Life With Wonders .
What makes a restaurant special for you? What makes it worth talking about? For me it's either when he food is just incredibly good or it is when the owners are sharing their story. I love listening to stories of business owners, brave people with a dream that they dared to make come true. Two of those ladies that I admire for being so brave are Rasa and her sister. They opened a health food restaurant in the small pretty conservative town Flensburg. For two years in a row they were thinking that thy have to close their restaurant, because no one came and everyone was so sceptical about their smoothies and vegan cakes. But they didn't give up and finally their business is going really well. It was a pleasure meeting them back in September in #flensburg . Read more on the blog!
Today was a special day ✨ We received a copy of Cooking with Kindness which was created by @edgarsmission - a non-for-profit organisation that provides a home for rescued farmed animals 🙌🏼 If that's not impressive enough, they created a cookbook that contains recipes from "Australia's best vegan chefs and restaurants" AND WE ARE IN IT! Our Mr Black smoothie bowl is featured and we couldn't be more proud 💛 #CookingwithKindness#edgarsmission