Don't forget dessert! This is clean, raw & vegan!
Courtesy of @edgarraw who makes the most amazing recipes! Check him out!
Cheesecake filling (cut the recipe in half for a smaller portion)
3 ½ cups of soaked raw cashews
3 cups of dark cherries
3 tbsp of lemon juice
2 tbsp of cinnamon
4-5 tbsp of maple syrup
1/4 of a cup of coconut water
1/4 of a cup of melted coconut oil (optional)
(Double the recipe for a thicker crust.)
1 cup of activated almonds
1 cup of raw oats
1 cup of dried Black Mission Figs
2 tbsp of cinnamon
1 tsp of lemon zest
2-3 tbsp of maple syrup
Topped with blueberries and cherries.
1) Soak cashews for 24-32 hours, drain them and set aside.
2) Take your crust ingredients and process them with a high-speed blender or a food processor till desired texture. (want a thicker crust? just double the recipe)
3) Take your cheesecake filling ingredients (except 1 cup of cherries, so only use 2 cups for the filling) then blend them with a high-speed blender until smooth.
4) Layer crust into a springform pan, (I used 9 inches pan).
5) Into a bowl mix the last 1-cup of cherries with the cheesecake filling and mix.
6) Then pour your filling into the springform pan. Top it of with any kind of berries you want.
7) Freeze for 6 hours. Before cutting the cake let it sit out for 15 minutes or so and it’s ready to eat. Enjoy.
#throwback to Canada day 2016 when I made a strawberry vanilla raw cheesecake 😍 I've been seriously lacking creativity and inspiration in my cooking lately!👎🏼 I feel like I'm missing out on opportunities to make the best use out of all the fruits in season right now🌸🌞 So I need some ideas 💃🏻 What are your favourite summer dishes to make? I'm thinking something with cherries 😍
Raw vegan chocolate beet cheese cake made using the lovely @superlattebar beetroot and cocoa superlatte powder🤘🌸 Recipe inspired by the amazing @unconventionalbaker💖
¾ cup raw pecans
1 soft medjool date, pitted
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 tbsp cacao powder
1 and ¾ cups raw cashews, pre-soaked
5 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
5 tbsp maple syrup
3 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
½ tsp salt
3-4 tbsp @superlattebar beetroot and cocoa latte mix (or alternatively you can use regular beetroot powder)
3 tbsp of frozen blueberries
Dried rose petals and buds, choc chips
Process all crust ingredients in a food processor. Transfer into a 5" springform pan and press down into an even flat crust. Freeze while working on next step.Make sure all ingredients are at room temp.
Blend all the filling ingredients together in a power blender into a smooth creamy consistency.Transfer this mixture into the springform pan over the crust. Decorate with any desired toppings.Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. Keep frozen until serving time. Slice and enjoy!🙏 #vegan#guiltfreetreat#plantbased#vegancheesecake#vegansofig#foodphotography#foodstyling#chocolate#beet#dessert#eatingpretty#raw#bestofvegan#whatveganseat#veganfoodshare#plantpower